Chapter 2: CEO

Blair

I felt my breath get heavier, oh my god, I had no idea how to feel if I should be scared this mother trucker is going to kill me or embarrassed.

"That was an accident I swear" I panic my voice coming out shaky, his grip on the wall then gets softer, the concrete wall let out a little rumble when he stood up straight.

I couldn't see the figure of how tall he was but I knew he was fucking massive compared to me, I could feel his sharp eyes staring into my soul somehow, he let out a growl from his throat as he slowly took a step back I shut my eyes in the horror of what's about to happen.

"Your lucky it's May" Before I could open my eyes and speak up the janitor's door is being slammed shut.

I quickly got into my seat while everyone talked, "Hey were where you?" Ethan asked chewing on his french fries "Bathroom" I roll my eyes and lean against the pillar behind our table.

"So how was yesterday night?" Koa laughed, and everyone gave him a scowl, especially Kenji, "Shut your fucking mouth before I show them your baby pictures" Kenji said giving him a death stare, Koa's smile fades away instantly, I let out a chuckle but that ended faster then I thought it would.

"You can't be fucking serious," I said following my brother's figure like a hawk while Misha motherfucking Larson walked beside him,

"Blair" Stella said in a warning, Before she could stop me I sat up and paced up to them, "Rune!" I shout catching everyone's attention, they turn around and I could see the regret on Misha's face, he lets out a deep sigh as we met eyes.

The sight of him makes me wanna throw up, god what is he doing back?! I thought he left for fucking good.

"Welcome back princess" I snarl biting on the inside of my cheek, he arches his black brow with a slit in the middle as a warning to shut my mouth but clearly I don't like to listen to older men who think they can control me.

Misha takes a step forward leaning down to my height, "Hello there blondie" His smirks make me want to slap him across the goddamn face, it'll please me seeing his smile turn into a frown.

"Guys, calm down" Rune place his arm separating Misha and I, "Why is he back?" I ask, Rune rolls his eyes and lets out a sigh, "I didn't know I needed your permission to come back" Misha crosses his arms across his chest while tilting his head at me.

Where do I even get started on Misha, first of all, he's an asshole, second, he's a manwhore, third, he's my fucking brother's best friend, and his father owns half the city and our fathers are fucking besties.

He thinks he can come running with his gray eyes and make every girl fall to his knees. Yes but not me! "Guys calm down, especially you" Rune points his finger at me, I slap his hand away and give him a scowl.

"Look I know you both don't like each other but Blair, I'm graduating in a month, and Dad is retiring after I graduate" No, I shake my head side to side, this is a nightmare!

"And I asked Misha-"
"Stop"
"Yes please stop" Misha cuts in taking a step forward, I glance at them both at once not being able to take it all in, "I don't need a fucking babysitter especially not him!" I point my finger toward Misha.

"I don't want you...doing that to yourself again..." Misha's eyes rise in confusion or concern, "Doing what?" he asked, "Just-just stop! I'll be fine I'm not thirteen anymore!" I shout I then turn around and start pacing through the cafeteria and slam the doors open.

IhatehimIhatehimIhatehimIhatehim.

Misha

I always hated Blondie, her attitude irritated me like hell, but Rune never told me about what she went through, so I was surprised when he ended up telling me.

I knew Blondie would be infuriated when Rune told her I would be her babysitter after we graduate, and I do not want to take over my father's business Fallon could deal with that shit, and I expected her to throw a tantrum but she barely did.

I got furious of course having to take care of a popular pain-in-the-ass seventeen-year-old going through grief, she's going to be the death of me but I'll do anything for Rune since he got me through the hardest part of my life.

I owe him more than I could give him.

"You have to" I roll my eyes as Fallon followed me around trying to convince me to take over

LEB (Larsons Empire Building) "Like hell, I am" I rumble taking out a lighter from my pocket to light up the cigarette I held in between my lips, as I flicked the switch to light my cigarette Fallon pulls it out from between my lips and crumbles it in her hands.

This bitch is crazy. "Misha, You're going to take over as CEO for LEB if you like it or not" I let out a growl from beneath my throat as she stormed off, Fallon basically raised me, my mother left when I was young and my father never cared for my well being. all he cared for was power

to be the most powerful man, his competition is Vincent, and even tho they are great friends he'll do anything to defeat Vincent, Sadly he's never gone anywhere near defeating him so he has nothing to worry about.

Before I could walk toward the front door I hear this agitating voice, that ruined my night "Misha" Fuck me, fuck, fuck this world, I let out a sigh and turn around, Vivian.

"What" I roll my eyes and grip my fist, I feel my nails burning into my skin, God out of everyone my dear old cousin has to be here, She's the definition of a bitch, her dark red wine hair, gray eyes, and an hourglass figure.

Everyone calls her a playboy model, since the way she looks and acts, "I heard the news little cousin" I roll my eyes and mouth the word fuck, "So-" "What do you want V" I take a step forward as she placed her hands on her waist.

"let me get a job as your assistant" Oh hell the fuck no, She'll threaten all my employees instead of doing her fucking job, "No, now fuck off" I growl and walk back towards the door,

"I know why your really here Misha" I freeze and my eyes widen.

My blood boiled through my veins and my body heat rose when I overhear her heels click behind me, "You either give me the position or I tell Rune the real reason your back"