Chapter 23: Murder

Blair

What felt like hours of being in the dark with only one lamp shining the whole room, and being tied down while tears uncontrollably run done my cheek.

I've never wanted to burn as much as I did right now when I finally stopped crying the door opens, I try to focus on the person but my eyes were too blurry.

I could hear her high heels clicking on the floor when she finally meets my view, I glance up to see her, Mishas sister Fallon.

Unlike Misha, she had gorgeous brown siren eyes that can kill you in a second and gorgeous light brown hair as her tan skin. big forgoes curved lips, unlike her dangerous look she's nothing like Misha.

So I hope.

I glance down from her eyes to her hands, holding a tray of food, turkey a salad, and a bottle of water "I thought you might be hungry" She leaned down trying to figure out how to give me the food.

"I'm not hungry" I shake my head back and forth trying to look away from the delicious food in her hands. "Okay that's fine" she sighs placing the food on the floor beside me.

"Listen, Blair, I know you had no idea about your father, and I know it pains you to know what he did to us, but I promise you I'll make sure no one hurts you"

I don't know if I should be relieved or depressed, "I don't care, Fallon, my father, and brother are murderers the two people I trusted my life with, I rather die than find out what they've done"

Short Chapter today guys :(