Chapter 12: The Hallway

Misha

"Put the goddamn knife down Blair" I took a step closer watching her fear turn into relief, She puts her guard down and I snatch the knife from her hands, in her other hand she was holding a taser,

"Please me and show me your moves Blondie" I smirk as she lets out a groan and rolls her eyes "What are you doing so late?" her eyes then linger to my hands, "Ew was she on her period!" she makes a disgusted face, I frown in disgust and confusion.

"What are you talking about no?" I then glance down at my hands, shit still had blood stains on them, then little smirk forms on my lips, "You were stalking me Blondie?" I take a step closer as she took a step back.

Having her pinned she places her taser in my stomach, I slowly glance down as she gripped onto it, "I have a knife in my hands Blair" I roll my eyes while she does the same putting the taser down, and I sit the knife down on a cabinet beside us.

I couldn't see her future but I could see those ocean eyes, and I bet she could see my cloudy eyes as well, my hands being laid on the wall beside her shoulder pinning her from escaping,

"Can you get off now I'm tired" She rolls her eyes trying to shove my arm away but it doesn't budge, "If you tell anyone what you saw yesterday night I will kill you" She gulps then lets out a giggle, "Not until I kill you" I feel a groin of excitement goes through my body.

Interesting.

"Is that a threat, Blondie?" I lean in closer my thigh between her legs, she flinches from my touch and I could hear her lips part in shock. "And if it is?" She says in an intimidating voice.

"I don't take threats too easy Blondie, will I have to show you a lesson?" I cringe at my phrase,

"you have to sacrifice things and people for the people YOU love."

I'm so fucking sorry Rune.

"Misha-"
"Dont say my name like that"
"Misha" she repeats, fuck what is she doing? For Malcolm, For Malcolm, For Malcolm

"Say my name again and I'll make you scream it"

Blair

I felt my clit throb, and I was already soaking wet, I had no other words, nor did I have a clue what to do, but I felt so fucking fucked up I needed him, his lips.

But Rune...

He's his best friend, You've done everything for Rune when will you finally do something for yourself?

No this is fucked up.

But I want it so bad.

"I-"
"Say my name, Blair, you know you want to," He says as I stutter shutting my eyes, his scent intoxicating my lungs, fuck I want his kisses on me.

"But Rune-"
"He doesn't have to know"

Remember all the fucked up shit he's told you, how your heartless, you don't give a shit about your sister, how he wished you were dead.

Am I sick for that turning me on more than it had to?

Fuck it, "Misha" Before he could smash his lips onto mine we hear a door slam, he jumps off me and I flinch from Lana's presence "What's going on?" She asked arching a brow, "I heard something and came to check turns out it was Misha!" I chuckle to get rid of the awkwardness but I think I made it even worse.

"Good night" I gulp and walk past both of them, Misha's body heat burning into my skin.