Chapter 46: Goodbye Misha

Misha

"Can someone tell me what the hell is going on" Blair slammed her fist against the table, "Kenji?!" She shouted, Kenji let out a sigh and sat back down.

He narrowed his eyes at me, and I knew what the stare meant, its time.

"Fine if you won't tell her I will" Rune shrugged
"Your lover-"
"Nevan and I are dealing with Pixie dust"

I glared down at the ground, feeling the betrayal stare of Blair sitting beside me, but not only that, the anger that flowed in my blood system of the traitor sitting across from me.

He dug up dirt on me just to make his sister hate me once again, "I-what?" She stammered her hand started shaking uncontrollably as I didn't respond.

She then dragged her chair and ran out of the dining room, Lana and Stell ran out of the dining room as well following along.

I finally glared up at Rune, his eyes had changed like he was back to the normal Rune, "Hope your happy" I scoffed.

"If you really were a good brother or best friend, you would let us be happy," I then stood up and headed toward the hallway but I had to let something else out.

"Just like your fucking father"

Blair

The sky, how peaceful it looked, unlike me I looked like shit.

My eyes were swollen from the tears and my lips were numb, I'd been sitting on the edge of the balcony swaying my feet back and forth just admiring the city lights and the beautiful peach sunset.

The wind dragging my hair out my face, If only I could stay in here forever- "My love" A tear rolled down my face once again.

I didn't turn around I just flinched at his voice, "Blondie get down from there-" "Stop" I said.

"Why"
"What-"
"Why are you dealing with pixie dust" I then stood up and jumped down from the edge, I almost fell to my knees as I saw his worried facial expression.

"Blondie-"
"Misha if you don't tell me right now I-"
"You'll what" He closed the gap between us his voice coming out as a growl.

I glared him in the eye before finishing my sentence.

"Have no choice but to-" I said firmly
"Don't finish that sentence" He shook his head back and forth.

I didn't want to, but I knew where our future was going to be led if he continued using, just like my parents.

"Then tell me the truth, how fucking long" He stayed quiet as he maintained eye contact, "After my father was killed"

My heartbeat increased, and the tears broke down even more, "Blondie" he said trying to wipe away my tears "NO!" I screamed pushing him away from me.

"Why Misha why!" I cried, "Are you still..." I held my hand up from stopping him from coming near me, he didn't nod or shake his head.

He just stayed silent, and broke eye contact, "No I can't do this" "Blondie" "I don't want you to" "Blondie please-" "I can't go through this with you Misha" my voice broke as he panted like a wet dog.

"We're done," I said taking a deep breath, trying to control my heart from shattering across the floor, "No," He said gripping my wrist and pulling me into his chest.

"Let me go" I shout trying to get off his grip, but he was too strong I felt my wrist bruising, "Misha let go!" I shout, "I'm not losing you again Blair!" He roared.

I shake my head and gave up fighting, I was done fighting, my heart was already shredded into pieces and unreplaceable.

I couldn't stand the betrayal, the lies, the trust, the fucking love!

"Let me go" his grip softened, and his eyes broke into thunderclouds, he knew I didn't mean the grip he had on my wrist.

But the grip we both held for each other, "Blair-" "No" I shook my head back ad forth.

"Blair I"m going to speak and you're going to listen"

"Blair you took my hand and led me out of the darkness and had shown me what the light of day looks like, you hold my heart that no one else will, Blair."
"Your the one I love the one I would die for, the one who consumes every inch of me your mine and only mine Blair, and if I lose you..."

He sighed, "I don't see myself without you Blair" I don't see myself with you either my love.

"I need a break, Misha,"

His eyes shattered and teared up as he released his grip on me, I then quickly paced toward the balcony door but then.

"What if I never forget you, in all my life I won't be capable of falling for anyone else because they aren't you"

Another sob escaped my throat at the thought, "Goodbye Misha"