Chapter 53: Terror

Blair

It's January 8 and it's finally Misha's 20 birthday "I'm telling you it's a bad idea," Rune says, as he helped me put up the number twenty on the wall, "Oh come on, he never celebrated his birthday and he's been extremely busy and needs to let loose today" I smiled hopping off the chair.

I roll my eyes as Rune jumps afraid I would have fallen, "he never celebrated it for a reason" "And whys that" I ask heading toward the kitchen while he followed behind like a lost puppy.

"Rune" I spun around and before he could bump into me he paused, "Blair he won't be happy" "But it's-" "His birthday yeah I know, Just warning you" I sigh as I watched Rune walk away.

Misha

I walked down my office with a scowl on my face, "Happy birthday-" "You are fired" I cut him off letting the anger inside me take control of my actions, "Misha-" "Get the fuck- oh" I stop myself before I snapped on Fallon.

"What do you want" I rolled my eyes walking past her as she hurriedly followed along.

"I have- I got- Misha Larson stop right there" she stammered, I rolled my eyes and spun around to glance at her.

"Here" she took a step closer and handed me a small black velvet box, "Fallon" "Open the goddamn box" She rolled her eyes while having a smile, I sigh defeatedly and opened the box.

A black and grey expensive watch shines through my eyes nearly blinding me, "How much was this" "I can't say! that's bad luck" She let out a dramatic sigh.

"Thank you" I gulped a breath shutting the box and fisting it as she gave me 'the look' "I don't care" I shook my head back and forth.

"This is the first year he's gone, things will be different now"
"Thats the thing isn't it, he. isn't.here" I snarled turning my back on her

"What? he would always yell at you or fucking hit you" I froze in place.

"You will not leave this roof do you understand!" Father shouted as I cried my eyes out hoping I can finally celebrate my tenth birthday with Rune and my friends.

"But father-" Suddenly he back slaps me across the face, "Hey!" Fallon shouts pushing him against the wall, "Are you fucking kidding me!" She yells as I ran up to her wrapping my arms around her waist, "he's a fucking kid"

Fallon gets on her knees and gives me a bright smile, "Let's go celebrate okay" I nod as she wiped the tears off my cheeks

Fallon was only thirteen and she treated me more like a mother than a sister, even tho I treat her like my little sister she will always be the woman who raised me to be better than my father.

"Let's go celebrate it's your twenty for fucks sake"
"I'm not in the mood Fallon, I have work to do."

I headed my way up the elevator when I overhear a loud stomp coming from Blair's floor, my bones tighten and so do my fist, "Blair" I gasped sprinting up the stairs.

My heart raced as I made my way up her floor, the worst scenarios formed in my head, a break-in, she fell, she dropped something and cut herself- the thought of Blair having one little cut made my blood go insane.

"BLAIR!" I pounded my fist on the door and when she didn't answer, I kicked straight at the doorknob slamming the door open, "Blair-" I panicked looking around "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" You got to be fucking me.

Everyone shouted hoping out from behind the couch and hallway, "What the fuck is going on" I frowned, I looked around the room to meet eyes with Fallon and VIVIAN?!

What the fuck are they doing here? then suddenly arms are wrapped around my waist, "Happy birthday love" The sound and thought of Blair's warmth calmed me down, and I wrapped my arms around her tighter.

"What's wrong?" She glanced up at me with a worried expression, "Your heart is beating really fast" I took a deep breath as she placed her hand on my chest, my heart pounding against my chest.

"You...scared me Blondie"