Chapter 44: Tare

Misha

I sent multiple messages to Blair but she didn't reply to any of them, she only left me on seen, which was better than being left on delivered at least I know she's alive.

I had expected Rune to kick my ass but I didn't expect it to hurt mentally than physically, I felt like a complete dick.

But I would do anything for Blair, for her happiness and safety, I rather get tortured than lose them both.

I hesitated to knock on Blair's door expecting Rune to open it, I fisted the folded piece of paper on my palm and stared at the doorknob.

I let out a breath and slide the folded piece of paper at the bottom of the door.

Blair

I unlocked my front door while holding a donut in my hand, I stuff the donut in my mouth as I slammed the door wide open with my leg.

I froze in place when I notice Rune down the hall his back facing me as he glared down at something in his hands.

"Rune..." I nervously spoke taking a step closer, "Do you love him" He said his voice being firmed but demanding at once, my silence was his response.

He then spun around, the back of my neck hair rise as he walked up to me and handed me the piece of paper.

I confusingly take it from his palm and read it-

All I wanted
Was a place to feel like home
That's why we parted
From our ways to heal our souls
Without my light, I couldn't find my way
How am I standing
From misery to this now?
'Cause I've been stranded
To scream this out loud
With all the blood I lost with you
It drowns the love I thought I knew
The lost dreams are buried in my sleep for her
And this was the ecstasy of a love forgotten
And I'm thrown in the gunfire of empty bullets
And my blood is all I see
As you steal my soul from me.

Burn - Misha Larson For Blair Ambrose.

A tear slipped from my eye as I finished the last sentence and folded the piece of paper back, Misha finished his song, and I felt happiness but a burning sensation in my heart.

"I never knew-" Rune cut himself off as I glared up at his eyes, our gaze meet and he gulped his last words before they could slip out.

"I'm sorry"
"I shouldn't be the one you should be apologizing to," I said, "I know" he nodded breaking eye contact to stare at the ground.

"Do you love him"
"I do" I nod without hesitation, "Okay" He slightly smiled and wrapped me around his arms, "but if he hurts you...I'm sorry but I won't stop myself" I let out a chuckle as I hugged him back.

"Thanks, Rune, but I have somewhere to be" He winked and smiled, and without hesitation, I ran out the front door toward the elevator.

I knocked on the front door and my heart thumped inside my chest as I patiently waited for him to open the door, "Blair?" I spun around and dragged his neck down my lips.

He slowly wrapped his arms around my waist as he melted into my hold, I kissed him hungrily and passionately and shoved him inside his apartment.

He drags my sweater off my shoulder not letting our lips part, he spun me around and slammed my back against the wall.

He spun me around and pinned my wrist above my head, slamming my cheek against the wall, He kisses down my neck before pulling my dress up and yanking my red lace underwear off.

"Hey that's Victoria Secret" I rolled my eyes.
He lets out a laugh and I overhear his zipper and a tare of plastic.

He slips his hard cock inside me before I could even think, I let out a soft moan as he pounds against my back.

Harder and harder, with every thrust I felt myself slowly lose control.

Misha

I spun her around and lifted her thighs up my waist, I maintained eye contact and slip my painfully hard cock up her wet cunt.

my heart was racing and I couldn't catch a breath as she slammed her lips against mine, "Tell me you hate me" "I hate you so fucking much" she mumbled into my mouth.

I smile between our kisses and felt the painfully pleasing orgasm I realize her mouth to see her sore lips, and I glared into her face my eyes slowly gazing down every feature.

"Misha" she moaned tilting her head back.

And then suddenly we overhear the tare of plastic, she snaps her head up and fear fills her eyes when I don't get out of her.

She shook her head back and forth but at that moment, I never realized she would make an absolutely gorgeous mother.