46

Athenas POV:

I nodded and walked over to Katrina holding the cross. "When we grant such powerful gifts we like to check if the person they brought was who they were destined to be with," I spoke. I grabbed Katrinas hand and brought her over to Sam. When they got close their eyes widened looking at each other but still had pure life and admiration.

"You hear that? The thumping noise," I asked. They both nodded with a confused look. I looked up at Christ and Zeus with a wide smile. "Katrina hold this," I said handing her the cross. She grabbed the necklace and her eyes widened more than I thought they would. The letter K carved into the middle of the cross.

I started laughing and cried a little. "May I?" I asked her. She nodded and handed me back the cross. "Before you go back to your spot. That thing your hearing is Sam's heartbeat, and Sam what your hearing is Katrinas," I said. They both had a smile growing on their face. Katrina gave Sam a small kiss on the cheek before returning to her spot.

"I'm so proud of you Sam," I whispered. I layed the necklace over his head and it fell to his chest. I stepped back next to Katrina so Christ and Zeus could finish. "Sam you are now granted to knowledge of demonology," Zeus said. "You've came far Sam. Yet you have many journeys to go," Christ spoke. Sam nodded and walked back next to Colby. The smile wouldn't leave his face. He was even crying some.

"Your turn son," Zeus said to Colby. Colby stepped up to where Sam once stood. Zeus and Christ gave Colby the same speech. "Come on Athena. Don't leave your boyfriend hanging," Zeus said. I laughed and walked back in front of Colby. He looked down at me and smiled. "I hear it," he mumbled. I giggled and started tapping on his arm his heart beat pattern. "That's the pattern," I laughed.

Zeus faked cough and handed me the bracelet. I gave him a look still smiling. Everyone started laughing even Christ. I took the bracelet then turned to Colby. I looked down and ran my finger over the charm. I looked up at my father and Christ with wide eyes. "What?" I said. "Trust us Athena," Christ said.

I looked back down at the bracelet as tears started rolling down my face. I looked up at Colby and smiled. "Your god..or goddess, that will lead your way is me..Athena. I will guide you through your journeys and when this charm lights like the glow in my eyes, you will know your job is done and you can finally rest," I said with a shaky tone. He furrowed his eye brows and looked down at the bracelet. It looked exactly like Sam's but it had an owl charm.

"Do you accept this honor," I asked. "I accept," he said. I slid the bracelet over his wrist and looked up to meet his eyes. I turned to Christ who handed me the necklace. I looked down and a A started appearing on the cross. I looked up Colby and we both had smiles painting our faces. He started tearing up, me on the other hand had tears streaming down my face.

"This cross will protect you from the dangers you may discover. The worries you will have on your missions will go away. This will be your reminder to be the person you have granted to be. Will show you no matter how much you think you aren't worth it that we have choose you from the beginning," I said in the same shaky tone, "Do you accept this gift." He gave me a huge smile before anything. "I accept," he laughed. I slid the necklace over his head.

I stayed standing next to Colby as we turned to Christ and Zeus to finish the ceremony. "Colby you are now granted to knowledge of demonology," Zeus said. "You've came far Colby. Yet you have many journeys to go," Christ spoke. "Ok you can hug my daughter now," Zeus said in a low tone.

Colby and I turned to each other and I jumped into his arms. He tightened his grip on my back and spun me around holding me. He put me back down grabbed my face. "I love you," he softly said. "I love you charming," I whispered. "Colby could you return next to Sam. We have something for Athena," Christ said.

Colby walked back to Sam and I gave Christ a weird look. "What," I asked. "Zeus go ahead," Christ spoke. He backed up as my father stepped foward. He grabbed my hands and I looked at my father who joined in on the smiling.

"We have realized your powers. We have realized how dearly special you are Athena. We would like to ask you to join us as rulers of Olympus and heaven. You can use your power to go between realms to see your soulmate whenever you please. We can't seperate you two," he said. I turned to look back at Colby and he nodded. I turned back to my father and before I could speak there was a disruption.

I looked at the stunned look on my fathers face. I turned around to see Sam and Colby with a confused look. Yet just over their shoulders I saw Eris walking towards us. "Really? Her! She was so weak she got her wings ripped out. What about me daddy," Eris said stepping closer. "Move!" I yelled. I ran over to Sam and Colby shoving them out of the way.

I was soon met to be face to face with Eris. We're hands glowed with a purple light and her face had a sickening smile. Her dress was almost exactly like mine except for the skirt was lighter and more see through.

Her wings expanded and her eyes turned black. I slightly backed up and my emotions started running high. I knew that my eyes turned and I was ready to do anything to protect my family.