4

Athena's POV:

We had like 5 rounds of shots before Sam came up with the idea of playing a game. For some reason he always wanted to play one. "Let's play truth or drink," he said to the group. We all agreed taking a new bottle into the living room all taking a seat on the couch. I sat on the end and Colby sat next to me. For some reason he was up my ass tonight. Maybe he missed me more than I thought he would.

"I say we let the newbie go last so that means dad you start," Jake said. The order went Kevin, Reggie, Mike, Josh, Seth, Sam, Kat, Corey, Devyn, Jake, Tara, Colby, then me. "So dad is gonna ask a question to who ever he pleases then it's going to move on to Reggie," Sam said.

"Thea. Who's the hottest guy here," Kevin asked staring directly at me. I smiled a little looking around. I decided to leave them to their thoughts and poured myself a shot. "Maybe you can find out later," I said winking at him then taking the shot. Kevin was definitely hot but not the hottest.

Everyone talked a little bit commenting on what I said. They laughed too then we finally shut up enough for Reggie. "Oh by the way Thea were recording this as your welcome to the channel. We call this water," Sam said laughing. I approved and let Reggie ask.

We all went through I definitely got picked more than everyone else due to me being the newbie. They definitely wanted to know more about me. By the time it was my turn I had 8 shots. "Newbie your turn," Jake said. I laughed trying to think of a question. "Ok I'm going to ask Kat." I felt more comfortable asking Kat then anyone else. "How many people in the room would you hit on if you weren't dating Sam?"

Katrina laughed, "well definitely you cutie but that's all I'm going to reveal." She poured a shot and took it leaving Sam to wonder. "Looks like you have some competition brother," Corey said laughing. We all talked a little more after the game. The people who didn't live here ordered an Uber. Once they left it was just the couples and me and Colby.

"Ok, I'm really drunk so I'm going to go lay in my bed and watch my tv," I said stumbling to stand up. They all told me goodnight and I walked up the stairs trying to hide how drunk I truly was. I wasn't a huge drinker, I was more of a smoker but I didn't want to smoke in the house if they weren't ok with it so it'd be a question for another time.

I walked into my room. I shut the door behind me or I thought I did. It was barley cracked open. I walked into my closet and took off my shoes, jeans, and shirt. Leaving me in just my underwear. I grabbed a tee-shirt that went down to my knees. I sat in front of my mirror and removed my makeup. After I removed the makeup I started pushing on my face pointing my insecurities out to myself.

"Athena," I heard someonr call my name from room. Before I could respond Colby walked in looking at me. "Oh hey," I said standing up looking at him. "Sorry I didn't realize you were changing," Colby said turning around. "Well smart one my pants are out there so keep walking that way," I laughed slightly pushing his back.

"Ok ok," he said walking towards still facing my bed. I walked over to my dresser and pulled out a pair of sweatpants slipping them on. "You can turn around now charming," I said looking at him. "You know I hate that nickname," he said smiling. I walked over and sat on my bed. I clicked the remote turning on the TV.

"What'd you want?" I asked still looking at the tv flipping it to Netflix. "I was wondering if I could watch tv with you. I'm not tired yet plus we used to do this all the time," he said joining me on my bed. "Haha yeah! When I used to sneak you and sometimes Sam in my room and we'd watch horror movies together. Sure but we're using your Netflix profile," I said to him giggling.

We chose to watch Texas chainsaw massacre. We layed next to each other bundled up in the blankets. Colby and I went back and forth talking about old memories laughing not even focused on the movie. I finally layed my head down and I fell asleep almost immediately. It had to of been at least 2 am when I finally passed out.

-----

3rd person POV:

"Thea, I thought I'd invite yo-" Katrina said bursting into Athena's room. She walked in to see the tv on. Colby and Athena in bed all cuddled up. Colby had his head laying on her shoulded and her head was on top of his. "Oh my god.." Kat whispered.

She ran out of the room and down the stairs to the rest of the girls. "Brunch will have to wait for like 2 minutes! Come look at Theas room. Someone decided to have a sleepover," Kat said running back up the stairs. "Did Kevin really sleep with that poor girl," devyn said following Kat. "At least it wasn't stinky, Tara said walking up.

They all walked in and looked at the end of the bed to see the two sleeping. "What the-" Tara started before Kat shooshed her. Katrina took out her phone and snapped a quick picture to show them when they woke up. They all left the room. As soon as they walked out Katrina yelled.

"Thea! Wanna come to brunch it's like 11 and us girls are all going together!" Colby groaned rolling off Athena leaving her head to fall, waking her up. "Huh?" Athena said. "Brunch, girl, you coming?" Tara yelled to the door. "Oh yeah! Let me get dressed give me two seconds," Athena yelled back.

Colby groaned and flipped over burying his head in her pillows. Athena looked over confused to see Colby. "Jesus, to drunk to go to your own bed charming," Athena said laughing. She got out of bed and walked over to her dresser to find a pair of pants ignoring the fact Colby was still sleeping.