39

Athena's POV:

Colby and I sat on my bed. He had a lot of questions which I answered to my best of abilities. It was now around 4:30 and we were laying in my bed cuddling one another. I listened to his heartbeat the entire time. Once were back in Olympus he will be able to hear mine so I can explain to him what it means.

I broke from the comforting sound when someone knocked on the door. "Come in," I said. Sam walked in and told us we needed to get ready for the dinner and to wear something nice. "You got anything fancy thea?" Sam asked. "No.." I muttered. "Kat figured so you guys will be getting ready in my bedroom and I'll be getting ready in Colby's room," Sam said.

We nodded and got out of bed. I walked into Sam and Kats room to see her standing in a bra and panties in their closet. "Thea! So I have a few options," she said pulling me in the closet. "You are way to excited," I laughed. "Can I do your hair? Also I've wanted to see you in a dress since you got here!" She yelled.

"Yes Kat you can do my hair as long as I can do yours," I smiled. "Deal!" She squealed. She went through her closet and picked out a dress for me and herself.

(Kats dress)

(Athena's dress)

I stood in front of a mirror and smoothed out the dress. "You look gorgeous!" Kat squealed. "Honestly it's pretty but I'm used to more flowy open dresses," I mumbled. I wasn't lying I did love the dress but for Olympus or heaven events woman with a 'royal' status like me would have to wear open flowly white dresses.

"You look amazing. Colby is going to love it!" Kat said still squealing. "Who needs men when your hear," I said. "Oh shut up cutie," she said. We walked into the bathroom so she could do my hair. She curled it leaving it down but she put in a few small braids to fall with the curls.

I did her hair and put her hair in a neat bun with a few front pieces falling into her face. We did our makeup along with putting on jewelry. We grabbed bags to match along with some heels. We walked out and downstairs to see Tara and Devyn standing there in their nice dresses.

Tara was wearing a tight black dress and Devyn wore a pastel yellow flowy dress. "You guys all ready?" Devyn asked. "Yep," Kat said. "Dude why do the guys take longer than us," Tara said looking around. "Well they have to compare to what we look like right now and I have to say they won't be able to," I said.

They all laughed and we looked up to see the 4 guys coming out of Colby's room and down the stairs. The girls all met up with their boyfriends complimenting each other and Colby came over and hugged me.

"I always knew you looked like an angel," he whispered. I felt my face heat up and I gave him a kiss on the cheek. We walked out and towards the cars. "We will take the Tesla and another couple can come with us," Katrina said. Corey and Devyn decided to go with them.

Jake, Tara, Colby, and I all gathered in another car. Colby and I sat up front while Tara and Jake were in the back. We started driving off the to the place Sam texted Colby. "So where are we going," I asked. "A cute place called The little door," Tara said.

"We got reservations right at opening," Jake said. "Yeah because we didn't want to get kicked out because of you," Colby said. We all laughed as we drove there. It took around 20 minutes. We parked next to Sams car. They all got out and already were waiting by the door. Colby got out first and opened my door while I was talking to Tara.

"Aww Colby's a gentleman," Tara laughed. "Only for my angel," Colby said. He reached his hand out to help me out of the car. I rolled my eyes as I got out. "Why don't you ever open my door?" I heard Tara ask Jake. Colby closed the door before Jake could respond. "We should probably stand over there while Tara tells Jake he isn't a gentleman," Colby laughed.

I grabbed his hand and we walked over standing by the rest of the group. Jake and Tara finally joined us and we had a nice time at the dinner. It was fun and honestly I didn't realize till then how much it was going to hurt if Zeus made me go back to Olympus.

Everyone talked about how they were amazed me and Colby were actually dating. I couldn't join the conversation though I was stuck in my head.

I belonged in Olympus that was my home. I had my own place there but Colby was my soulmate. Sam was my brother figure I couldn't leave him. I wanted to be there when he asked Katrina to marry him. I wanted to be there when they got married and started a family.

I wanted to go to brunch with the girls and ghost investigating with the guys. This was the life I made for myself it wasn't a mission. It wasn't a path set out for me. I decided this and yeah it might have been the plan but I didn't know that.

"Athena?" Someone muttered. I turned to see Colby grabbing my leg giving me a worried look. "You good?" He asked. "I'm fine," I muttered. "Ok well were leaving. You ready to go back and talk to Sam," he asked. My heart sunk. I wasn't ready, was he really going to do this with Sam knowing the risk I might not be able to come home with them.

I got up and walked out if the restaurant getting in the car without saying a word.