38

Athena's POV:

I pushed him back and took off my shirt. I turned around to remind him of the angel wings bruised onto my back. "That! That is real Colby! That is my real life," I yelled. "Athena.. It because you were possessed," he mumbled.

I put my shirt back on and turned around to look at him. "Possessions don't do that to people. They do that to gods," I said sternly. "Athena your not a goddess!" Colby yelled. I giggled at myself knowing he wouldn't believe me.

"You say you love me but you don't want to believe me," I mumbled. "Athena I do love you, but how can I believe a fairytale," he whispered. "Want proof charming? I can give you proof but I might not be able to come back," I said with my glassy eyes.

"Sure. Give me proof," he said still not believing me. "Fine but your not going to like it," I said sternly. "I athena heros zenida. Mittam te cole Robertum Brockium, meque ad Olympum. Licentiam concedens tibi per deos ambulare sine aeterna passione, dum tu tecum sum," I spoke. "What the hell.." Colby muttered. "You ready," I asked. "I don't know what for.." He whispered. "This is gonna hurt like a bitch," I said.

I grabbed his wrist my hand burning into his flesh. "Fuck!" He yelled. "Close your eyes Colby," I said. He closed his eyes trying not to scream from the pain. I closed my mine and opened them to be in my apartment at Olympus.

"Colby.. Open your eyes," I muttered. He opened them to see Zeus standing in front of us with Hercules next to him. Both had their arms crossed shaking their head. "Athena," Zeus said. "Sorry daddy," I whispered. I looked over at Colby who wasn't saying a word. He was looking around at the room.

"Dad is she even supposed to be able to do this," Hercules asked. "Hey! Your my baby brother don't you dare underestimate me," I said. "No she's not. Your more powerful then we intended you to be," Zeus said. "What the fuck!" Colby yelled.

"Colby," I said. "Colby? The mortal you were sent down for," Hercules asked walking towards him. "Yeah...hes also my boyfriend.." I mumbled looking at Zeus. "Boyfriend? Athena you were created to protect the world and not to love. No boyfriends," Zeus said.

"Dad," I whined. "Athena.. This really buff guy is touching me.." Colby muttered. I look over to see Hercules playing with Colby's clothes and his hands. He was looking at his rings and black nails. "Hercules!" I yelled my voice booming through Olympus.

Hercules backed up with his hands up in defeat and Colby just turned to look at me. "You weren't lying?" He said with wide eyes. "Nope now we were about to see Christ. He's probably going to yell at us," I said. "You were right about you two seeing me but I'm not here to yell," Christ said behind us.

Colby and I turned around. Colby's eyes got wider looking at Christ in front of us. "Athena, why did you bring a mortal to Olympus. I would've told you it was forbidden without mine or your fathers demanding of them but weren't aware you had those type of powers," Christ said. "Well I banished Eris back to the underworld so I thought I might be able to grant Colby and myself here," I said.

"Well Zeus and I definitely need to have a conversation about you Athena. For right now I have something to ask Cole," he said. "Hercules excuse us," Zeus said taking his spot next to Christ. "Yes father," Hercules said as he walked out the door.

"Cole Brock will you talk to Sam about helping Athena complete her mission," Christ said. "So she can come home. Where she belongs," Zeus added. "Dad. We've talked about this," I spoke. "Silence Athena!" Zeus boomed. I shut my mouth and looked up at Colby. "Yes. Yes sirs...I just..dont know.." Colby muttered.

"Really? Him Athena? He can't even talk to two gods," Zeus said. I gave him a look then rolled my eyes. "You don't how you could help do you? If that's it, well it'll all be explained at your ceremony if you both accept," Christ said. "Ceremony?" Colby and I said at the same time.

"Yes. If the boys accept the mission they will be brought back to Olympus and have a ceremony to make them formal demonologist. Zeus and I will have to perform this ceremony like we did with Ed and Lorraine," Christ said. "Warren? They knew about all of this," Colby said. "Well no. We went to them but you and Sam are in a different situation so you guys will be joining us in Olympus for the ceremony," Zeus said.

"I'll talk to Sam. Should I leave this out," Colby asked. I could hear his heartbeat fastly still obviously anxious of what's going on. It was rumored around Olympus that when a God found their soul mate, you could hear their heartbeat. My father said it was fake for the fact he never found his. I looked down and smiled when I heard his heartbeat. Colby brock was my soul mate.

"Yes. Athena will be explaining this all to Golbach. If he agrees soon the ceremony can take place on the 11th day of November," Christ said. "That's in 14 days," Colby muttered. "Yes we need your mission to start as soon as possible. Not only are there powerful demons walking earth. Eris and Hades plan to aswell," Zeus said. "I just banished her!" I yelled.

"Athena Hero Zendia! You are not to raise your voice to me nor Christ. We are still your rulers," my father said. I looked down at my feet waiting for the point where we could leave. "Athena. You did banish her but Eris won't stay gone forever she has friends," Christ said. "Now, it's time for you to return home. Come here children," Christ continued.

He held his hands out for each of us to take. We took his hands and closed our eyes. Once we opened our eyes we were back in my bedroom.