24

Athenas POV:

"Ok you guys ready," Sam asked. I took a sip of my now alcoholic drink. We all nodded our heads. "Ok so Jake will go first, then Corey, me, Colby, then Thea.. Is everyone ok with that," Sam halfway asked. "Yeah that's ok..wait do I pick the question first then say it to jake," I asked. "Yeah let's do it that way. I wanna call you bitches out first," Jake said.

We all agreed and I took a question out of the hat. I unfolded the piece of paper reading the question. I giggled to myself for a minute at the question. I leaned over to Jake and whispered in his ear.

"Who is most likely to fall in love with a ghost," I whispered. "Colby," Jake said out loud. I bursted out in laughed laying my forehead on Jake's shoulder. "What just happened," Colby laughed. Jake flipped the coin and it was heads. "I guess you'll never know," Jake said looking at Colby. "What!" Colby said.

We all bursted out in laughter but Colby. "Now I'm concerned," Colby said to me as I sat back up. "Be concerned charming," I said back. Jake picked a question and whispered to Corey. He looked at all of us then locked eyes with me. "Thea," he said. I rolled my eyes giggling a little.

"Tails," Corey said smiling at me. "Tell me!" I exclaimed. "Nope," Corey said back. "Be concerned princess," Colby said to me. "Oh shut up," I said pushing his shoulder.

The line continued and then it was Colby's turn to whisper to me. He looked at the question and bursted out in laughter. "Who is most likely to fuck in the same room as their friends. Id say us but you can't choose us," he whispered. My face turned bright red and I pushed him away. I looked around the room then back at Colby.

He was right I'd probably pick him if I could. "Uhh I really don't know.. Jake maybe?" I said. "Out of the choices you have that's the best one," Colby said. He handed me the coin and I flipped it up in the air. It spun around a few times before I caught it in my hand. I flipped it on the back of my other hand and looked at the coin.

"Heads," I mumbled. "Spill it newbie. What would I do," Jake said looking at me. I looked at Colby then back at Jake. "Uh.. The question was who was most likely to have sex in the same room as their friends.." I said awkwardly. "I wrote that one! Wait.. What?" Jake said.

We all bursted out in laughter. We played a few more rounds then we decided to switch up the games. "How about we play that one you guys chose," Sam said to us. "Let's get blacked out!" Jake yelled.

We read the rules and had a few side conversations before starting. The rules were choose a player to start then they have to choose a card and do the dare or drink. Sam gave everyone shot glasses and put the bottle in the middle. "Thea goes first!" Jake and Corey said. "Wow guys.. Just wow," I said fake offended.

"Ok so just to be correct. Red cards are 2 points, black are one?" I asked. Sam nodded and I chose a black card. "Ooo newbies a whimp," Jake said. I rolled my eyes and read my card out loud.

"Sit on the lap to the person to your rights..lap...for the next round or drink twice," I said. Colby patted his lap laughing. "Aww you get to sit on Colby's lap," Corey said. "No I get to take two shots," I said pouring a drink. "Wowww," Sam said. "Haha Colby got rejected," Jake mocked.

I took my two shots making a face for each. "Oo shit. Forgot I hate drinking," I said shaking my head. I looked over at Colby who gave me a confused look. "Aww you sad I rejected you," I said. "Burn," Jake halfway yelled. We all laughed and continued the game.

Jake chose a red card. "Pour water on your pants so it looks like you pissed yourself. Let the group post it on Instagram with a caption of their choosing. Do this, take 2 drinks, or quit playing," Jake said allowed. "Boys were going to the bathroom," Jake said. "Yes!" I yelled. We all got up and I grabbed one of the unused shot glasses and followed Jake into the bathroom.

I filled the shot glass with water and walked over to Jake. "How are we doing this," Corey asked. "Like so," I said. I pulled makes jeans from his stomach and poured the shot glass of water down his pants. "Fuck that's cold," he yelled. "Oh don't be a pussy," Colby said. I looked at him to see Colby and Sam having their phones out.

"Move thea," Sam said. I walked over by Colby and he wrapped his arm around my waist holding his phone with the other hand. Jake had water seaping through his pants. Jake posed and Corey posed behind him. They snapped the picture then they both asked a caption.

"Jake made an oopsie," I said. We all laughed and they wrote it down and posted it on Instagram. We went back into the fort and played a little longer.

Soon enough everyone was asleep somewhere in the fort. I changed into pajamas getting ready for bed myself. I wore green plaid pajama pants and black tank top. I stumbled back to the fort crawling in. I screwed on the cap to the vodka and placed it back where it belongs behind Sam.

I turned back around to Colby sitting up leaning against the bed frame. "You know how I took 2 shots instead of sitting on your lap earlier," I whispered. "Yeah?" He whispered back. "I change my mind," I whispered crawling over to his lap.

I straddled his lap like I did early that night. "Hey pretty girl," he whispered. Our faces were so close I could practically feel the vibration of his voice. "I wish we could finish what we started earlier," I whispered keeping my voice low. "Who says we can't," he whispered back.