9

Athena's POV:

I sat in the car thinking. Sam and I sat in front of the rental while the rest sat in the back. The flight was silent nobody really said anything except for a few comments from Jake. When Sam got off the phone he handed it to me and broke the bad news. Daniel had given my cat away.

I didn't have a reason to contact him anymore so I blocked him as soon as the words left Sam's lips. I sat in the front scrolling mindlessly through my phone. All the guys were talking but I ignored them. I sat there scrolling through the pictures of my cat.

"Athena," Sam said. I turned to look at him all their voices finally reaching my ears. "We're here," he said. I looked up to see an old wooden house. Sam got out first and knocked on the door. An older guy came out to talk to Sam. Colby quickly got out and ran over with him.

Corey, Jake and I decided to get out and play catch the sherk. We played for about 10 minutes. "Thea! Can you come over here please," Colby yelled. I ran over to the door and waved to the couple that were with us in front of the door. "Tell her what you told us," Sam said to the guy.

"Well the yesterday I was getting ready for yalls stay. Part of that was going to the sand box and getting rid of the drawings and such. Well I looked down and saw a few words I never seen before. Something had written the word..athena. It was strange stating that they only ever talk about one god and that's Jesus Christ," the guy said to me. "Nope nope nope nope," I said walking back toward the car.

"I'm not staying here if something knows my fucking name," I said to Sam and Colby. "Dude what," Corey said running over. Jake following after him. The man repeated his story but Colby came over to stand with me. "It'll be ok Thea. I won't let anything hurt you," he said grabbing my arm. "Colby! You can't protect me from demons," I snapped.

I didn't notice till I was yelling at Colby that Sam already started recording the conversation. When I saw the camera I remembered this was their job. "You promise," I asked looking at Colby. "I promise Thea. Nothings going to hurt you," he said pulling me into a hug.

-----

The owners left and we all sat on the couch in the front room not daring to enter the rest of the house yet. Jake and Corey layed on the couch, as soon as they layed down they fell asleep. I sat on the floor next to Colby against the end of the couch looking at the signatures that litered the room.

Sam was standing up changing the batteries to the cameras, basically getting ready to film later on. We all had to sign wavers to stay here. My eyes we're locked on Sam and Colby's giant names on the wall with their explore sticker.

"Ok so I say we give Thea a tour while Jake and Corey sleep. Then we can wake them up and hang out in town for the day then come back after we eat dinner and start investigating?" Sam said breaking the silence. "Sounds good. You down Thea," Colby said standing up. "Yep," I said. Colby reached his hand out for me to take it.

He helped me up and Sam pressed record then stood over by me and Colby. "Hey guys it's Sam and Colby back at it with another haunted video. So as you guys saw before we even made the intro were back to the conjuring due to popular request," Sam started.

"We're going to be here for 5 days! Joining us is our long time friend since Kansas Athena. Whos name as you guys know was written into he sand box before we even arrived," Colby followed.

"We will start this video giving Athena a tour and her reactions. Corey and Jake are passed out behind us," Sam said pointing at the couch.

"You ready thea," Colby asked. "Yep. Let's get this party started," I said smiling at the camera. Colby went over and picked it up as Sam led me through the house.

We walked into this first room that was up like 2 stairs, to see a bunch of creepy posters. "What the hell? Who has this in their house," I said looking around the room. They also had merch in this room with t-shirts saying 'I survived'. "I'm definitely buying one when they get back," I laughed.

We walked through another doorway to see stairs right in front of us. Sam led me right. We were in a livingroom looking area. "And this is the door to the basement," Sam said. "Which I won't be going in alone," I responded. He led me through the house. It honestly looked very homey and not really scary.

-----

AN: sorry for the short chapter I wanted to give the next chapter to start all the spooky things. If you want to see the rooms I will be describing you can look up conjuring house virtual tour. You can go through the house and see everything! It's honestly so spooky to even see it virtual. Anyways enjoy. <3