14

Athena's POV:

I woke up to Sam taking a picture of me and Colby. "Huh?" I mumbled. "Sorry, Katrina wanted a picture," he said back. I groaned and stood up. "Does she like want me and Colby together?" I asked rubbing my eyes. "I think so," Sam responded.

"I mean you guys were all bundled up on the floor together," Jake said. I realized he had a donut in his hand again. So I went up and grabbed it from him. "That's why you don't have a donut," I said biting into it. Sam came up behind me and just stood there.

"Sam?" I said confused. "Uh.. Thea.. The bruise.." He mumbled. "What do you mean?" I asked. "It got worse.." He mumbled back. Jake and Corey both stood up and ran over to look at my neck. "Can we move your shirt down really quick," Corey asked. I nodded and they moved my shirt down. "Brother... What the fuck.." Jake mumbled.

"What!" I yelled. "It's like moving down your spine.." Corey mumbled. "And moving around your neck," Sam added. "Colby! Wake up!" Jake yelled. Colby groaned. "Thea.." He mumbled. "Colby! Wake the fuck up!" I yelled. Colby slowly stood up rubbing his eyes.

"What.." He groaned walking over. "Look at this," Sam said. Colby walked over and looked at the bruise tracing my body. "What the fuck!" He yelled. "How far down does it go?" I asked trying not to panic.

"We don't know, we don't wanna rip your shirt," Corey mumbled. Jake started pacing the room with his hands behind his head. "Well someone needs to check!" I said back. "Your not taking off your shirt in front of anyone," Sam said. "Have Colby check! He's the only lonely one," Jake said.

"Thanks man," Colby said looking at Jake. I rolled my eyes and grabbed Colby's hand pulling him into the bathroom. I took my shirt off but covered my chest with the piece of clothing. "Holy shit.. I think the guys should see this.." Colby muttered. "Guys get in here!" Colby yelled.

"Is she covered?" Sam asked. "Yeah just get your asses in here," Colby responded. They opened the door and all looked at my back. "I think I might throw up.." Corey mumbled. "Newbie doesn't that hurt?" Jake asked. "No! I don't feel anything! What's going on!" I yelled.

I felt someone's finger run down and stop in middle of my spine. "Your bruise traces your back to here. It's like someone drew out your spine," Colby said. "What's happening to me!" I yelled at them. "Dude call Amanda, see if she knows," Corey said to sam.

"Yeah I'll call her. I think we should give Thea a little bit of space," Sam said putting a hand on my shoulder. They all left the room but Colby. "Hey you ok?" He asked. I put my shirt back on and sat on the bathroom counter. "I don't know. I don't know whats happening, I don't know anything Colby." My voice broke as I spoke.

"Athena. I will figure this out. I will figure out how to help you ok? Don't panic," he said. He stepped closer and stood in front of me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in to a hug.

"Why didn't you text me after you moved to LA. Or come see me in kansas?" I asked him. "I don't know princess. I just didn't and I regret it every minute I spend with you," he said. We were still holding each other I didn't let go. I needed someone to hold me, I was terrified. It didn't click he called me princess.

"Colby I'm so scared." I muttered into his shirt. "I know. I know." He said. "Hey guys. Amanda wants to talk to Thea," Sam said walking in. I let go of Colby and quickly wiped my tears. I grabbed the phone from Sam. Before either of us could say a word it died immediately. "Sam! Charge your phone," I said.

He gave me a confused look so I gave him his phone back. "Um I just pulled it off the charger," Sam mumbled trying to turn it on. "What do you mean!" I cried. Corey walked in after hearing the conversation. "Dude.. Your gonna get possessed," he said.

Colby immediately grabbed Coreys arm and dragged him out of the bathroom shutting the door behind him. I heard them arguing in the other room then Jake joined in. "I'm sorry. I don't know what I did," I said to Sam looking at my feet. "I'm going to rewatch the footage. See if I see anything," Sam said grabbing my knee.

"Ok.. Should I stay in here till their done cussing each other out," I said. "No it's not your fault. If Corey and Jake have a problem they can sleep at the house," Sam said grabbing my hand. I got off the counter and he led me into the main room. Immediately everyone's eyes fell on me.

"I'm going to go get food, you want to come newbie," Jake asked. "Yeah sure.." I mumbled. I let go of Sam's hand and followed Jake outside. "Thea take the keys from Jake! Don't let him drive!" Sam yelled as we walked out. I took the keys from Jake's hand. "Hey! My keys," he said.

"Children aren't allowed to drive tweedle dum," I said getting in the drivers side. "Tweedle dum?" He asked. "Your tweedle dum and Corey is tweedle dee," I said. "I still don't get it.." He said.

I rolled my eyes and giggled. We drove to the pizza place not far from the motel. "I trust you to go get the food," I said. "Here this is my card. There isn't much but there should be enough for the food." I handed him my card and he went inside.

I sat in the car for a few minutes before it randomly turned off. I started twisting the key to turn it back on. I started messing with the buttons to see if anything would work. I turned up and down the radio and it started blasting music but the car was still off.