25

Athena's POV:

I sat on Colby's lap just looking in his eyes. "What.. What do you mean.." I whispered slipping my words. Colby kissed me suddenly. I put one hand on the back of his neck and the other one gripped his mop of hair. He broke the locks of our lips and smiled against my lips. "Wha-" I whispered before I felt his hand trailing up my thigh.

His smile kept pressing against my lips as I realized what he meant. He brought his hand further and further up my thigh. He started playing with the band of my PJ pants. Soon he slipped his hand into the loose fabric. His hand was now pressed against my center debating the next step. "Do you want this Athena," he whispered.

I hesitated to say yes. Yes I wanted this more than anything. Yes I would do this right here right now if that meant I got to feel skin against mine. No I didn't want to get fingered in front of my friends. Honestly the pros over ran the cons.

"Yes," I whispered breathless. I could feel his smile get bigger against my lips. He fingers found their way into my lacy panties. I suddenly kissed him to try and quiet the moans that wanted to escape as he rubbed me in all the right places.

I kissed him till I couldn't hold my breath much longer. I broke the lock and we were both panting craving for more. His eyes opened as soon as I broke the lock but he wasn't looking at my face. He was looking down at his fingers that were now inside me. I moved my body up and down so he didn't have to struggle with the work.

Before a moan could escape my mouth I learned forward and started kissing down his neck. I could feel his boner underneath me but he didn't seem to focused on that. I stopped kissing around his neck and stuck to one spot to leave a hickey.

"Shit," I heard him mumble. He slipped his hand out of me and put both his hands behind my back pressing me to move me forward. I let the suction of my lips go from his neck and our lips collided once again. He pressed harder trying obviously wanting me but he didn't know how he could get what he wanted right now.

I broke the lock and started panting for my breath. Our lips were still almost connected. "I have an idea," he whispered. I got off his lap and he snuck out of the fort and I followed behind. We were now standing by the front door he grabbed the keys off the bed in one hand and took my hand in the other. We left the room and went over to the car.

"Get in the back I'll go back there in a second," he said. I obeyed and I opened the back door and sat down on the seat while Colby got in the drivers seat to start the car. He turned on the air conditioning then came back with me.

He took off his belt before getting in. He kept it in his hands as he joined me in the backseat and sat in the middle closing the door behind him. I was now behind the drivers seat. "Are you sure Thea," he asked looking at me. "Yes Colby I'm sure," I said breathlessly.

I unzipped his jeans and peeled them off along with his boxers. I quickly removed my own pants and I straddled his lap once again. Before placing myself on him I interlocked our lips. He quickly broke the lock and met my eyes. "I don't need to get arrested again, especially for having sex in a parking lot. so open," he demaded looking at me. I opened my mouth giving him a confused look. He folded his belt in half and slipped it between my teeth.

"You ok," he asked. I nodded and he put his hands on my hips leading me down. "fuck.." He groaned. I rode him under his lead. He had his hands placed on my hips under my shirt telling me how fast or slow to go. I was moaning through the belt trying to keep my voice down.

"Thea.." He groaned again but this time it was a little louder. I put my hand over his mouth and leaned forward in pleasure. I could feel the vibrations of his moans against my hand.

"Colby.." I muttered under the belt. I could feel him in me. I knew he wanted to release but didn't. I brought my other hand from off his arm and removed the belt from my mouth tossing it on the ground next to us. I moved my hand off his mouth and sat up to meet his eyes. "It's ok," I breathlessly moaned. He nodded and looked down at my body moving up and down his shaft.

I gripped his hair in my hands and pressed my forehead against his looking down with him. "Fuck.." He groaned. My moaning got louder and soon we both let go and just sat there for a minute. It felt so good to finally be with Colby.

"Shit.." I breathlessly panted. I looked into his killer blue eyes. "I missed you," I muttered. He laughed a little before responding. "I missed you too princess," he said trying to find his breathing pattern.

-----

Colby and I went inside to clean up then went back into the fort and layed down with the group finally trying to go to bed. It was around 4 am when we decided we were tired enough to sleep.

We curled up next to each other and quickly joined the others to start dreaming. Usually I never dreamed but this time was different. I dreamed after the possession I died. I went to heaven but it wasn't like you'd expect. It was a town just like any other but that same white fog I saw painted the floor. I walked into a apartment door with my name on it.

'Athena Hero Zendia'
'Wisdom and victory'