30

Athena's POV:

Before I could see who has touching me they sat on the stool next to me. "Mind if I sit here," the person said. I looked over to see the man on stage sitting next to me. "Yeah that's fine," I said. He turned in his seat to face the bar but he still stared at my eyes.

"What's a pretty thing like you do sitting alone at the bar," he asked. I gave him a smile before I responded. "Came to see you play actually," I said. I took another sip of my drink as he began to talk. "Wow. I'm beyond honored," he said. His face was a soft pink color which I assume was from blushing.

"Well you do have a amazing voice," I said back. "Well thank you pretty lady," he laughed. We both smiled at eachother and talked his full break. "It's only about 8:30. I get off at 10:00 if your still around maybe we could go somewhere and hang out," he said. "I'd love to," I softly spoke.

He got back on stage and I turned my chair back around to listen. By the time 10:00 hit I only drank two margaritas and a few glasses of water. I wanted to be smart about this. I didn't want to be shit faced walking somewhere alone with a stranger.

An hour and a half later he said goodbye and walked off stage towards me. "I saw you drinking water. Smart idea usually people get shitfaced and I always wonder why they would do that then leave with someone they don't know," he said standing next to me. "Yep I actually have a brain and is not just some pretty lady," I said standing up. The bartender already took my card so I was good to go.

"Makes you even prettier," he said. I felt myself blush a little but I rolled my eyes and said goodbye to the bartender. "Ready to get out of here," he said. I nodded and we walked towards the door. We stepped outside and I finally asked the question that's been on my mind. "So where are we going," I said.

"Not sure.. I didn't plan ahead," he said looking around. "We could always go to the beach," I suggested. He agreed and we walked towards the beach behind the bar. We got down and I didn't realize we held hands till we stopped in front of the soft waves.

The moonlight lit up the area and the stars were bright. "Wanna take a swim," I said looking at him. "I didn't bring a swimsuit," he said looking back at me. "No need. Boxers can work," I said. I took off my jacket throwing it on the beach. Then I quickly threw off my shoes and unzipped my jeans. "I like how you think," he laughed.

I laughed and ran towards the waves. My feet hit the warm water and I spun around in the scenery for a minute. I felt his warm hands back on my waist. I turned to face him and looked down to see little hearts on his boxers. I bursted out laughing. "What you don't vibe with the hearts," he said joining in on the laughter. "Oh I completely vibe with the hearts," I said.

I grabbed his hand and ran further into the water. We were far enough out that I could push him over with out him getting hurt so I did. He pulled me down with him and we both submerged under the salty water. I popped my head out and shoved him as he stood up fully too. "Hey hey if I'm going down so are you," he laughed.

I rolled my eyes and we continued to play around for awhile. We then crawled back to the beach and sat on the edge so the waves would hit our feet every so often. "So what's your name pretty lady," he said. "Athena. What's yours," I responded. "Alex," he said. "Well Alex I have sand in places I don't want to admit so wanna go back to my place? We can clean up and watch a movie or something," I said turning to him. "Sure Athena," he softly spoke.

We walked up to our clothes still keeping up a conversation. I grabbed my shoes and clothes. I realized my phone was on the ground to I picked it up ignoring the spam of messages I had received. I held my phone and we walked back to the house.

We stepped up to the doors and he looked at me. "Holy shit you live here," he mumbled. "Well me and 7 other people," I said as we walked in. We snuck up the stairs in the dark entry way. We made it to my room and we opened my door revealing my bedroom. I turned on the lights and placed my things on the dresser. He did the same turning to look at me.

"Did you really have sand in your suit or did you just want to get me to your room," he said gently grabbing my hips. "Ok maybe I don't have sand in my suit," I softly spoke. He gently picked me up and placed me on the dresser. "Well you didn't have to lie just to get me here," he whispered in my ear.

He pulled his head back to look me in the eyes. I wrapped my arms around his neck putting one of my hands on the back of his head. I pulled him in and kissed him.

I usually didn't hook up with random guys at the bar. Well I usually didn't go to bars, but I needed to replace the memory of Colby's hands on my skin with someone else's. We deepened the kiss, it getting more lustful every second. We continued kissing and as I was about to pull the string of my bikini someone barged in.

We stopped the kiss and looked over at the door. "Sam!" I yelled. He walked in and honestly didn't look to happy with what he saw.