40

Athena's POV:

The drive home I was silent. My life as I knew it was going to be over in the matter of 14 days. On the 11th day of November it will all change for me. Everyone was talking about Halloween which was in 2 days. I couldn't even think of going to a party. I couldn't think of anything except for what will happen at the ceremony.

When we got back to the house I went straight to my room. I removed my heels and threw my purse against my half painted wall. I leaned against my dresser waiting for Colby to bring Sam in. I wanted to cry, I wanted to break down and scream. I was living two lives and I didn't get to choose which one I continued.

Colby opened the door bringing Sam in. They both sat on my bed and I took a deep breath and shut the door. "What's going on... IS THEA PREGNANT ALREADY?" He yelled. "No!" Colby and I said in unison. "Ok.. Ok good.." Sam muttered.

I told him the Sam thing I told Colby. Then Colby told him about going to Olympus. I cried a little durning the conversation but not much till we started talking about their future.

"Like Ed and Lorraine Warren," Sam asked. "Exactly like them," Colby said. He sounded almost excited. I sat on the bed across from them to join in on the conversation. "Dude I'm so down. That'd be sick," Sam said. Even though I just sat down I stood up due to his words.

"You guys realize if you go through with this I probably won't even see you again," I yelled. "Athena.." Sam muttered. "No! Shut up Sam! You guys aren't just playing with your own lives here. Your playing with mine. I'm going to have to play god while you guys get to run around doing what you love! What about what I love.." I yelled. "Athena. Your a goddess? Why don't you want to do that? You can still come see us right," Colby said.

"I don't want to be a goddess Colby. I want to go on investigations with you guys. Freak out over the slightest bit of contact and make videos," I cried. "Thea if you don't want us to do it we wont," Sam muttered. I could tell saying that hurt him. He didn't want to turn down the offer but he would for me.

"No it's fine. I'll just go be the daughter of Zeus and do whatever I'm supposed to do.." I said. "Wait how are Zeus and god gonna know were going to do this?" Colby asked. "Christ. We call him Christ Colby," I muttered. "Ok Christ, but how are we gonna contact them," Sam said.

"I'm right here. Not Christ though his bitch ass stayed in heaven preparing the ceremony," Zeus said. I rolled my eyes and started pacing. "Holy crap!" Sam and Colby yelled. "What? I can't visit my daughter," Zeus said crossing his arms.

"No dad. Their freaked out about where the fuck you came from," I grumbled. "Damn, Attitude. Anyways ignore my daughter, we know your answer and were proud of you two," Zeus said. I turned and looked at him. "Don't ignore me! You guys are playing with my life!" I yelled. "Athena! Silence!" Zeus boomed.

I rolled my eyes and sat on the bed next to Colby. We were about to begin the conversation again when everyone came rushing into my room. "What the fuck was that," Corey yelled. They all finally looked up to see Zeus standing in middle of my room.

"Uh.." Zeus said. I got up and stood next to him. "Guys this is my biological dad..z..z.. Zach," I said. I couldn't say his real name so I came up with one. "Yes nice to meet you strangers," he said. "What is he doing in the house," Tara asked. "How'd he get in," Katrina said.

"Lot's of questions. That will be answered eventually.. For right now could you guys leave us alone?" I asked. They all gave us a weird look but agreed shutting the door again. "Keep your voice down!" I yelled through gritted teeth.

I sat back down next to Colby. "Back to what I was saying. Your ceremony will be held on November 11th and Athena will also be getting a different ceremony there.." Zeus said. He softly spoke those last words. "What kind?" I asked. "It's a surprise," Zeus mumbled.

"Wait.. I have so many questions but one is why are you so up to date instead of being like you were back then.." Sam muttered. "Well I kept up with the world. You know Christ working on you people, me working on your world. I keep up," Zeus said. I rolled my eyes and giggled.

"Sam you can bring a date for your ceremony or we could provide you with an angel," Zeus said. "Can I bring my girlfriend Katrina," Sam asked. "Yeah sure whatever. Athena will bring you guys there because she some how knows how to do that. It will be every early in the morning so make sure your ready before sun rising," Zeus lectured.

We finished our conversation then Zeus walked out of my bedroom going back to Olympus. Christ and Zeus when between realms in different ways. Zeus turned doors into portals to go through lands and Christ just surrounded himself in a orb of light and switched between. For some reason I also got to switch between. Mine was more painful though but I mark never stuck to someone from what I can tell at least.

"What just happened.." Sam muttered. "You met my dad abu. Get over it," I laughed. "I need a drink.. Now.." Sam said getting up. He left the room and I got out of bed and walked into my closet. "I'm sorry," Colby muttered. He was still laying in my bed. "Why?" I asked.

I started changing my clothes as we talked. "I'm sorry for accepting this offer not truly thinking about the consequences," he said with a broken voice. "Colby it's ok. I'll be fine," I muttered.