8

Athena's POV:

I fluttered my eyes open to hear my alarm blaring. It was 4:30 am just enough time for me to get ready and help get Colby up. I walked out into the bathroom and did my morning routine. I grabbed my things to put them in my bag. I put my toothbrush and tooth paste in a miniature bag so it wouldn't get gross throwing it into my bigger bag.

I walked back into my room and but all my shit in the bag then walked into my closet to change. I made sure I was in comfortable clothing. I changed into the clothes I had set out the night before. I left my hair in braids that I had also put in the night before.

(But without the hat and mask

(But without the hat and mask. Her hair is also in 2 French braids)

I put on my glasses and walked over to Colby's room. I knocked on his door a few times. I was about to walk in when he opened the door and looked at me. "Yes Thea," he said. "Oh I thought you'd still be asleep but never mind," I said turning around to go get my things. "Hey wait for me. We can wait together," he called out. I giggled to myself walking to my room to grab my things.

I walked back out with my purse slung over, the strap crossing my body. My phone in one hand the handle bar to my suitcase in the other. Colby walked out of his room with a duffle bag in his hand and a backpack.

"Ready," he asked. "Ready as I'll ever be," I mumbled walking down the stairs. "It's not that bad. Just don't go in the basement alone, not like I'd let you anyways." I smiled when he said that. He was always so over protective of me. Sometimes I can believe we went 10 years without talking.

I walked downstairs to see Sam and Corey at the door. "Where's Jake," I asked. "Probably still crying over to donut you stole yesterday," Sam said. I laughed at his comment. "You stole that from jake. I guess me eating half of it was karma," Colby said behind me.

"Did you've slept in my bed twice already if anything you owe me," I said back. "Colby has what," Jake said coming up behind us. "Forget what ever that is we gotta go," Sam said quickly opening the door.

We all flooded into Sam's Tesla. Sam and Colby up front. Me stuck in the middle between Jake and Corey. "Thea I have something cool to show you," Jake said looking at me with a odd smile. "Last time a guy said that and had that look on his face he pulled out his dick. So no thank you," I said back.

Everyone laughed but Jake. "Ewww no. Look at sherk," Jake said pulling out a sherk toy. "Oh he's cute! Can he be my sleeping buddy for this trip," I said grabbing sherk. "You gonna replace Colby that quickly," Corey said. I punched him in the arm.

"Wow replacing me with sherk," Colby laughed. "I hate all of you but Sam," I said smacking Colby in the back of the head. "Colby you can be my sleeping buddy," Jake said blowing fake kisses. "Only if we sleep naked," Colby responded.

"What the fuck," I laughed. "Yo can I get in on this action," Corey said. "Duh," Jake responded. "I'm feeling left out," Sam butted in. "Don't be your welcome," Colby said grabbing Sam's leg. "Why the hell am I even here," I said trying not to cry I was laughing so hard.

-----

We arrived at the airport. We all were waiting for the ready to board announcement impatiently. I sat in the chair playing a game on my phone when I got a text.

'I miss you babe.'

I rolled my eyes ignoring the text. A few minutes later I got a phone call. I hit decline as soon as the notification popped up. I put my phone down on my lap and looked at Colby's phone who was to the right of me. Nothing interesting so I looked over at Jake's phone to see a bunch of weird memes on Twitter.

I read them as we scrolled till I got another call. I hit reject again standing up. "I'm going to get some coffee from the Starbucks over there, anyone wanna join?" I asked the group. "Yeah I'm sure I can find something," Colby said standing up. "Get us something good thea," Jake and Corey said looking at me.

"You got it boys," I said back walking with Colby to the small place. Colby and I walked over standing in the semi-short line. After decling two more calls I put my phone in my coat pocket trying to ignore it. "Who's blowing up your phone," Colby asked. "Nobody," I said shortly.

I was now up to order. I order me a drink and one of the two boys. "Colby can you get Sam a drink I don't know what he might want. I just got Corey and Jake anything that tasted like candy or cake," I said turning around. I saw Colby scrolling through the dozens of message notifications. "Better get that 'babe'," he said moving past me.

I took my phone from him and scrolled through the messages myself. They first were him pleading for me to come back and the it turned into him trying to force me too. My face dropped a and tears formed in my eyes. I didn't know what to do so I quickly left line without Colby noticing and I ran to Sam.

"Athena? Hey what's wrong?" He said quickly standing up. He put his hands on my shoulders trying to comfort me. "Daniel, he's...blowing up my phone. I would block...him but he still has...tink. I don't...know what to do," I say through my tears. "Hey, it's ok. Don't worry about him your with us now ok Thea? We all love you and will be here for you. Here let me see," he said grabbing my phone.

He scrolled through the dozens of messages till he called again. Sam picked up the phone walking away to talk to him. Corey and Jake walked up and both gave me a hug. "I have no idea what's going on but we can't have you getting all soft now newbie," Jake said still holding me.

"I got-" Colby started speaking but quickly cut off his words when he saw them hugging me. I broke the hug and turned around quickly drying my face to grab my drink and the small Starbucks treat bag. "Uh boys I got you..um cake pops," I said handing the bag to Corey. "Dude no way," Corey said handing one to Jake. I handed them their drinks as well then sat back down waiting for Sam to return.