11

Athena's POV:

We decided to get some rest and wake back up at 3 am for more investigating. Colby and I took the middle bedroom. Jake and Corey slept in the room with the twin beds and Sam slept in the other full bed room. Sam called the owner to explain he will pay for any damages and the situation.

Colby put our things in the corner so they wouldn't get in the way. I sat on the bed and took off my shoes and jacket. "Um guys I don't wanna go to the bathroom alone and I have to brush my teeth.." I called out to the group. Corey and Jake came rushing in. "Thank god! We have to pee but didn't wanna go alone," Corey said to me.

"Ok well bathroom trip, but when I brush my teeth both of you are going to be in there with me," I said to the boys. They both nodded and we walked downstairs as Colby changed. We all walked towards the bathroom. We took turns going in to pee then we all flooded in so we could brush our teeth.

Corey was now brushing his teeth. "I call sherk tonight," Jake said to me. "Fine fine I guess Colby will do," I laughed. Our laughter was soon stopped when the shower turned on. "Guys I'm still brushing my teeth," Corey tried to say. "We didn't do that," Jake said. I quickly turned it off. "Corey hurry!" I yelled at him.

Corey hurried and spit out his toothpaste. We all ran upstairs rushing through the rooms. "I don't wanna sleep here!" I yelled at Sam when we ran up the stairs to his room. "Woah. What happened," he said in a calm voice. "We were brushing our teeth and the fucking shower turned on," Corey said.

"It was hot as fuck! I burnt my hand turning it off," I yelled. "We promised we'd spend the night. Just one night then we will get a hotel," Sam said. I rolled my eyes and stormed into the room with Colby. He was already laying in the bed scrolling on his phone.

I say down nexting to him huffing. He took out his earbuds and looked at me. "What's wrong thea." "Listen I know this is your guys thing but I really don't wanna be here. The shower just turned on and it burnt my hand," I said to him. "Hey it's ok. Remember my promise," he whispered. I sighed and layed my head on his shoulder. He handed me a earbuds and plugged it in my ear.

Colby and I always had the same music taste other than a few artist. I closed my eyes ignoring everything around me. A few minutes later Colby kissed the top of my head. I assume he thought I had fell asleep. I didn't flinch or move or saying anything. I just pretended to be asleep. Soon enough I did fall asleep.

-----

I slightly woke up to the sound of breathing against my ear. "Colby.." I muttered. "Leave!" Something screamed into my ear. The heavy breathing stopped and I popped up. I looked around to see nothing in the room. We left the lights on due to Jake, Corey, and I all being too scared. I looked over to see Colby asleep next to me.

I flinched when I heard Sam's alarm blaring through the house. I heard Sam groaning turning off the alarm. I finally noticed across the bed a camera. I'm assuming doing a time lapse on us sleeping. "Colby wake up," I whispered. I started shaking him. He started groaning flipping over. "Colby please, please wake," my voice breaking as I spoke.

The tears finally spilled out. Landing on Colby's shirt. Leaving see through spots on his white tee-shirt. "Thea?" He groaned. "Colby.." I cried. He sat up and looked at me. His face dropped when he saw I was crying. He pulled me into a hug trying to comfort me.

Sam walked in to see us. "You okay," he asked. "No not really. Wake up the boys I think we need to talk," I muttered. Colby and I stopped hugging so I could speak to Sam. "I was going to anyways.. It's 3:15am," he said. "Your joking! No because something just screamed in my ear to leave!" I called out.

Sam sat on the bed ignoring to wake up Jake and Corey. "This has never happened before. Like sure we've had scary shit happen but these things really don't like you thea," Sam said to me. "I don't know what I did. I've never been into this haunted shit," I muttered to Sam.

"Yeah I know. When you watched on of our videos for the first time you called me freaking out telling me to be careful," Sam said grabbing my hand. "Can we just do a few of your 3 am investigations then leave for the night?" I pleaded. "Yeah, of course," Sam said getting up.

I got off the bed and put my jacket and shoes on. I grabbed my bag and suitcase so I could put it next to the door when we go down stairs. Colby got out of the bed and hugged me from behind.

"I keep my promises. You of all people know that. So please just trust me," he whispered into my ear. I took a deep breath not realizing I was shaking till I tried to put my hand on Colby's. "I know. I just have a bad feeling about this," I whispered.

Jake and Corey walked out of their room with Sam and just sat there looking at me. "Thea? Did you bump into something?" Corey asked pointing at me. "No?" I said confused. "Then why is your nose bleeding," Jake pointed out.

I brought my hand to under my nose. I touched the warm blood that was leaking out. I looked at my finger to see the red now painted on it. What the hell?