10

Athenas POV:

We were back in the house. It's was about 11 pm. I sat in the chair that was in the signature covered room. The guys sat on the couch all looking at me.

"Ok so we should set up in the 'happy room' then we can dive right in. We should also get bed assignments. Cory the home owner said we had free range. He trusted us not to mess with their items," Sam said to us. "Got it, do we have to bunk with people orrr," I trailed on.

"Yeah so only one of us will have to share a bed. There's three bedroom upstairs. 2 big beds, 2 twin beds," Sam said. "Well someone is sharing a bed with me. I'm not sleeping alone in this place," I said. Everyone looked at Colby except for me. "What," Colby asked. "Jesus Christ. Colby were bunk mates apparently," I said.

"I don't have a problem with that," Colby said. "Ok well me and Colby are gonna talk to the camera for a minute. Can you guys take our stuff to the dining room," Sam said. We all agreed and I took our bags to the room and sat down waiting for Sam and Colby.

They finally walked in filming us. "We wanna start strong with the Estes method," Sam said. It got reactions out of Jake and Corey but I just stayed looking at Colby who gave me a small smile. Then I realized. "You assholes want me to go first," I spoke. "Thank god it wasn't me," Corey said.

"Are you down," Colby asked. "I mean I guess. It's your guys channel and I'm not going to be a pussy," I said. Sam took us into the room that was decorated with oujia boards. I sat in a chair that Sam pulled over next to the couch. The rest sat on the couch Colby joined them after he blindfolded me and set up the method.

I assume Sam set up the camera. I couldn't hear anything around me so I focused on the spirit box.

"Hi again."

"Return."

"Leave."

"No, her."

"He is."

"Beezlebub?"

"Beezlebub."

"Beezlebub."

"Beezlebub."

I felt hot breath against the back of my neck. Soon enough Colby shook my knee. I took off the headphones and removed the blindfold. "Who ever was just behind me breathing like a animal you need to brush your teeth," I said to the group.

They all exchanged looks then looked back at me. "Nobody was behind you Thea," Sam said. "I just got chills," Corey added. "What the fuck!" I yelled darting up. "Ok we need to talk about what the fuck just happened," Colby said standing with me. "Brother I don't know if I'm ever going to sleep again," Jake said.

Sam sat in the chair I once sat in. Colby and I sat down on the couch with Jake and Corey. "Ok so guys we're going to show Thea what happened then regroup," Sam said to the camera. Sam stopped recording and rewind the footage. He handed the camera to Colby to show me. He hit play and I listened to the conversation.

"Hi were open to communicate anything who wants to get their word out can use this spirit box to speak to our friend who will communicate for you," said Sam.

"Hi again, " I spoke, "return."

"Do you remember us from last time?" Colby said.

"Leave," I said again.

"If we stay are you going to hurt us?" Corey asked.

"No her." I said unknowingly.

At this point I quickly grabbed Colby's free hand. I was shaking with fear. We're they going to hurt me?

"Your going to hurt Athena?" Colby interrupted.

"He is."

"Who's he?" Sam asked.

"Beezlebub.. Beezlebub.. Beezlebub.. Beezlebub," I chanted.

Colby handed Sam back the camera to film again. I buried my head into Colby's shoulder. Colby grabbed my hand again and squeezed it letting me know I was safe. Sam started talking to the camera. Jake and Corey making a few comments.

"Remember what I said. Nothing is going to hurt you if I'm with you," Colby whispered in my ear. I felt safe for a minute till the doors to the library slammed behind me. I jumped up almost knocking over the camera. "Dude what the fuck!" Corey yelled. "Bro," Jake said standing up next to me. "What the hell was that? What could've made the door slam," Sam said walking over. "I just told Thea nothing can hurt her and that fucking happens," Colby said following Sam's actions.

"You assholes better be careful," I yelled at the them. They walked into the library like room. Colby turned around to look at me "Don't worry Ath-" Colby got cut off with the doors slamming again. "Colby! Sam!" I screamed. Jake held me tightly into his chest. "Why can't I hold her? Why don't you go check out the slamming doors?" Corey whined.

"Brother not the time," Jake said. I didn't cry but I squeezed Jake out of fear. I felt comforted when he started whispering in my ear. "Hey newbie it's not that bad. Their ok their just locked in a creepy library." I laughed into his shirt.

"Thea! Thea! We're ok don't worry the door just won't open. We think it's jammed," Colby called out. I let go of Jake and pushed past Corey who was just standing there. "You guys make a fuck ton of money right," I asked standing outside the door. "Yeah," Sam asked confused. "Good," I responded.

I walked over by the fire place and grabbed a metal vase that just sat there. "Uh y'all might wanna stand back," I said to everyone. I heard shuffling through the door and I saw Jake and Corey step back confused. I took the vase and slammed it downwards against the door knob. It broke off after a few times and I pushed open the door. I grabbed Sam and Colby and brought them into a hug.

"This is my first and last trip with you guys," I said wrapping my arms around their necks. "Thea did you ju-" Sam started. "I think she-" Colby said. "NEWBIE IS A BADASS!" Jake yelled joining our hug. "I feel left out," Corey said faking his shyness. "Get over here," I said muffled by Colby's shirt.

One Of UsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara