37

Athenas POV:

Freya and I were an hour in our drive back to LA. We were singing along to music and just having fun. Freya and I became friends when Sam and colby left. She was a year older than me so she took me under her wing.

We didn't talk much when I was with daniel, but we always had each other's back. Her experience made me hate the paranormal but Eris wasn't paranormal she was a goddess who disguised as a shadow person.

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else," Freya sang. I looked over at her and bursted out in laughter when I saw she was singing it to me. She turned down the music so we could talk.

"You got a boyfriend yet," she asked. "Freya! I only broke up with daniel like a month ago," I said. "Ok and? Daniel was a piece of shit you deserve a hot LA guy," she said. "I sorta have a boyfriend. Colby," I said.

I smiled and giggled to myself. He was kind of like my boyfriend. "Oooo the hot emo looking dude," she said. "We haven't made anything official," I reminded her. "Call him right now," she demanded. "Why," I asked giggling. "Because! Your gonna ask him to be your boyfriend and you two are gonna have the cutest reunion," Freya said.

I rolled my eyes and dialed Colby's number. This was really happening, I was about to ask Colby to be my boyfriend. I put the call on speaker so Freya could here

"Thea? What's up?"

"Hey I have a question."

"What is it beautiful?"

"What are we?"

"Well.. I.. I don't want to assume anything.."

"Then just be my boyfriend so you don't have to assume."

"Ok I like that plan. I'm your boyfriend."

We talked a little longer and hung up. I was soon met with the squeal from Freya. "Athena has a boyfriend!" She chanted. I did have a boyfriend but now it was going to be more difficult to tell Colby about who I actually am.

We drove the rest of the way and were finally pulling into the trap house around 10:00am. "Holy shit you live here?" Freya said parking the car. "Yep. Along with 5 other people," I laughed.

We got out of the car and I grabbed my stuff. We walked up to the door and was immediately greeted by Sam and Colby.

"I missed you," Colby whispered as he gave me a hug. "I missed you charming but I was only gone for a few hours," I whispered back. "Yeah but you went off to fuck with a demon," he muttered into my clothes.

I lowered my voice and made it as quiet as I could. "About that me and you only need to talk," I whispered. He took a step back from the hug and just looked at me. He nodded and I said my hellos to Sam.

"So I'd love to stay for a vacation but I have work tomorrow so I have to drive back already," Freya said. I gave her a sad smiled and hugged her. "I love you Freya. You have any more problems with the thing and I'll come straight back," I muttered.

She nodded and left saying goodbye to again. I looked at Sam. "Sam I have to talk to Colby. We can do something later," I said. "Ok.. Kat wants us all to go to a fancy dinner tonight," he said. "That works. I have an announcement anyways," I said.

We gave each other another hug then I grabbed my suitcase and went upstairs Colby following behind. "I don't know how I feel about you walking around 2 different states in those shorts," he said behind me. I rolled my eyes and giggled as we walked into my bedroom.

I closed the door behind us and put my bags by the door. "You should sit down.." I muttered. He gave me a confused look before sitting on my bed. I stood in front of him and began my long story.

"Ok so don't talk till I'm done because there is a lot to say," I muttered. He nodded and got comfortable knowing this would be a long conversation but his eyes never left mine.

I teared up a little and my voice broke as I said what I needed to.

"James and Haillee aren't my real parents. I actually only have one biological parent, and I know that doesn't sound possible but just listen. My actual name is Athena Hero Zenida, daughter of Zeus. He grew me from his forehead to be the opposite of his first child Eris. My older sister or as most of us know 'The thing'. That's why it was so quick for me to come back, because I banished her back to the underworld. I wasn't supposed to be on earth. I'm from a place called Olympus that goes side by side with heaven. Christ is real, but so are all the Greek gods and goddesses, one being me. The goddess of wisdom and victory. When I was 3 Christ sent me down here for mission. To make you and Sam the next big demonologist. So you guys can protect earth the best you can from the underworld and hell taking over. But when I was 8 a man ripped my wings out and erased my knowledge of this, any of this. That's why I have the angel wings bruise on my back, because when a God or goddess spends a few years on earth they grow wings, like an angel. The dreams I've been having of Olympus and Zeus were real. When I fell asleep on the plane to Kansas Zeus helped me remember who I am, and once I complete my mission I might have to go back...forever."

Colby sat there staring at me but soon bursted out in laughter. "Are you drunk," he asked. "Colby! This is real. This is my life," I yelled. "Thea. This isn't real? What you just told me is impossible," he said standing up. He walked over and kissed me. "This is real but what you just said you made up," he whispered.

One Of UsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara