19

Athena's POV:

We all sat in the room. Everyone doing something on their phones and I just sat there messing with my fingers. "Guys I'm bored," I said. "It's 2:00 am not much to do," Corey said. "Why aren't we trying to sleep then," I asked. "Honestly newbie I'm scared to," Jake said.

"Oh.. I'm sorry guys," I mumbled. "You didn't do this on purpose so why are you sorry," Colby said. "Are you guys going back to the conjuring tomorrow," I asked them. "Honestly Thea if your ok with it I've been thinking of just making this a video about you like figuring out what's wrong," Sam said. I looked at him and I thought about it for a minute.

It would be kinda cool to watch something like this. Plus I feel like they could get more viewers on a video that may include possession. "I wouldn't mind. They might be disappointed if I'm like terminally ill or some shit and none of this has anything to do with ghost," I said.

"Hey Thea could you hold my phone," Colby said. I gave him a confused look and before I could respond he put the powered on phone in my hand and it immediately died. "Colby what the fuck," I said. "Your a great friend," Sam said shaking my shoulder. "OW MOTHER FUCKER!" I yelled.

"Well I don't think that shit counts as terminal illness," Corey said. "Yeah newbie your possessed," Jake added. We all laughed a little. "Well Sam for your video we could do a little investigation," I said. "I'm down if you guys are," Sam said everyone.

Everyone agreed and we talked for a minute what we want to do. "I know we put these days behind us but I brought a oujia board.." Sam said. "No dude," Corey said. "I don't care," Jake mumbled. "Come on Corey. We need to find out whats happening to thea," Colby said.

"Fine but Thea your paying for my therapy if the shadow man comes back," Corey said. We all started laughing. "Buddy I won't even be able to pay for my own therapy," I responded. Sam and Colby set up everything and Jake came over and sat by me.

"How come I never met you back in kansas? Didn't you go to school with us. I mean I've known the guys since I was 15," Jake said. "I remember you. You were a funny kid. Sam and Colby as much as they hate to admit they were embarrassed of me. I was the weird 14 year old they hung around," I said with a small smile.

"Hey now your on their YouTube channel," Jake said. "Which I told them they should make," I mumbled. Honestly Jake was right. How come we weren't friends in high school? I always felt weird with the fact Sam and Colby hung out with me only in private. I know I wasn't popular but neither were they.

Colby pulled me out of my thoughts by putting his hand on my leg. "Hey the cameras filming and were all set up," he said. I gave him a soft smile and nodded. For some reason my anger was building. I wanted to scream at everyone but I restrained myself from doing so.

We all sat in a circle around the ouija board. "Ok you ready thea?" Sam asked. "As I'll ever be.." I mumbled. We were about to place our fingers on planchette but I stopped them. "You dumbfucks have the planchette upside down." I looked around at their confused looks. "Guys it's supposed to go this way," I said correcting the planchette.

We all placed our fingers on the center piece. "5 people. 5 times," Sam side. We all spun it around 5 times before asking a question. "Before we start I swear to God if any of you move your fingers I'll murder you in your sleep," I said looking at the guys. "I think I'm more scared of her then I am of the ghosts," Corey said.

"Is there anything that wants to talk to us?" Sam called out. We waited a few minutes and the planchette dragged to yes. "Who did that," Corey said. We all shook our heads while our eyes were wide. "Who's hurting our friend thea?" Colby called. The planchette moved to 2 letters.

'M-E'

We all looked at each other but stayed silent. "Who are you," I asked.

'B-A-T-H-S-H-E-B-A'

"Nah fuck this brother," Corey said. "Corey I swear to God you move your hand and I get hurt I will murder you," I said sternly. "Ok ok chill out physco," he responded. "What are you doing to me," I asked.

'W-E-A-K-E-N-I-N-G'

My eyes started to water. "Why are you weakening Athena," Sam asked. Colby put his free hand on my thigh. We waited for a few minutes for an answer.

'5'

"Five why does it mean 5?" I asked to everyone. Everyone shook our head and we started to wait to think of what it might mean.

'4'

"Nope I'm done time to say goodbye folks," Corey said. "Yeah i agree," Colby said. "Goodbye," we all said in unison. We got up and all stared at the camera. I got up and sat on the bed. "I can't touch that thing or we will lose all our footage," I said.

Sam picked up the camera and stood up recording all of us. "How are you so calm," Corey halfway yelled. "Because it's obvious one of you guys moved it. I'm not stupid," I said back. "Thea you really think we'd fake that," Colby asked offended. "A little bit. Maybe you guys are just trying to give me answered but I'm not fucking with this shit," I argued.

'3'

We all looked down at the ouija board on the ground. Corey ran out the door. Jake came over by me and stood in corner. Sam stood there pointing the camera and Colby came over by me. The planchette moved on its on to the number 3..