42

Athenas POV:

It's been a few days since Halloween. We went to another party the night after and yesterday we all stayed home and watched movies together. I liked spending time with them but I knew deep down it was coming to an end soon.

I got out of my late night shower. A week till the ceremony. I didn't know if I could actually go through with this. Granting them the permission to walk along the gods. We still haven't even told Katrina yet.

I wrapped my towel around my body and walked towards my bedroom. I walked in a quickly shut the door. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath leaning against the wood.

"You were in there for like an hour," Colby said. I quickly opened my eyes and looked over at him. "What the hell are you doing in here," I said sternly. "Well.. I can leave but I had a surprise for you," he mumbled. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes trying to channel my anger.

It honestly has been eating my soul the past few days. I have never been this angry in my life. "I didn't realize you were in a bad mood.. You honestly need to chill out," he said. I darted my eyes open letting the anger take over.

"Colby! You think it's so easy to chill out! Imagine you were a fucking god and you didn't know till a few days ago then all of the sudden you have to go back to a place that is supposed to be a fairytale!" I boomed. I gripped my towel tightly pulling it to my chest. "Thea.. Your eyes," he mumbled.

I took a deep breath closing my eyes again. They have been turning white a lot more than usual. Whenever I feel a strong emotion. When I cry, or get angry, even when I try to have sex.

I opened them back up and looked at Colby. He tightened his lips in a straight line before speaking. "Their good now.." He half-whispered. I walked into my closet shutting the door behind me. I changed into my underwear and a oversized tee-shirt.

I walked back out towel drying my hair. "What was the surprise," I said. "Never mind I think it's best we stay in," he mumbled. Colby and I have been trying to spend as much time together we could before the ceremony.

"I'm sorry," I mumbled sitting on the bed throwing my towel on the floor. "Come here angel," he said. I scooted back towards him and laid between his legs with my head under his chin. He wrapped his warm arms around my body. "I love you Athena," he whispered.

"I love you charming," I whispered back. He turned some music on my TV but I closed my eyes trying to get some rest. Being in Colby's arms immediately calmed me but I could still feel the emotions building up.

"You know, I think your so beautiful even when the god in you shines through," he whispered. I opened my eyes and looked up at him. I felt myself tearing up. "Colby. I'm not ready for my life to change," I muttered.

He kissed the top of my head and just hummed along to the music that was playing. I closed my eyes again letting the tears fall. Every time one would hit his arm he'd kiss the side of my head. He didn't know what to say but  still showed he cared.

I smiled a little. Colby was my person, I think he knew that deep down as well. I listened to his heartbeat which always calmed me. I tapped along to it seeing if he would notice. Which he didn't, but that was ok I did it a anyways. I couldn't wait till he could hear my heart beat.

I didn't know how he'd react at first, or maybe at all. What if he was freaked out and decided he wanted to leave me? No. I couldn't think of that right now. I always let my mind wonder but I needed it calm at least till we get to Olympus.

"You ok my angel," colby whispered into my ear. "Yeah I'm fine charming," I whispered back. I turned my head to face him. The tension between us was insane. We've barley even kissed lately due to how strong I feel my emotions right now. He thought my eyes turning white were due to me not being able to control my power yet.

I didn't want to tell him the truth. I leaned forward ever so slightly, locking our lips in a kiss. It was soft and patient at first but it grew harder and fast paced. I sat up and repositioned myself on his lap.

I dug my hands into his hair to continue the kiss, we did for a few more minutes. I felt my breathing get out of control. Colby pulled away from the kiss and grabbed my arms to look at me.

I opened my eyes and fear struck him in the slightest way. I was panting trying to control it. I just wanted colby, I needed him right now. "Thea.." He muttered. "I know," I whispered.

"Just try to breathe baby," he said. I closed my eyes and leaned my forehead in his. My hand was still tangled in his hair and his hands were now grabbing my waist. I ignored all the white noise in my room and filled my senses with him. His heart beat, his scent, his feel, I even still had his taste on my tongue.

I pulled my forehead back and looked at him. My breathing was slowly paced instead of the wildness it had when my eyes turned. "There's my girl," he said. Instead of responding or even giving him a smile I layed my head on his shoulder.

His hands were still gripped around my waist but I liked his touch so I didn't mind. I did mind however is he didn't see me the same when my powers shown through. He didn't see me as the same girl he fell for...maybe I wasn't.