Rayan

So the girl is already there waiting on us she say. Miah said as I drove to the shop. When she said that I was surprised that the girl was already showing on time management.

What's her name? I asked.

Iceland porter. Miah said looking at her resume on her iPhone tablet.

Iceland porter hmm.. I'm not gone lie I'm kinda still skeptical about hiring strangers off the street now cause of Matthew whole switch up. I said. Every since that day happened it made me feel like I gotta just work my own shit.

Aye Nah I feel you I felt the same way but I'm with whatever you on. Miah said. We arrived to the shop as Miah pressed the garage to open up so we can pull in. We got out the car with our tablets and paperwork as I walked to my desk computer top. I signed into my computer as I seen we had orders on top of orders and it needed to be done asap.

You can call her up here I got a few more questions to ask her. I said as Miah walked down to get her. They walked in she was wearing a see threw dress like she was arriving at a club boogy down.

Hello sorry Im here to early I like to be on time to things. She said as we shook hands.

No problem you can be seated I just wanted to go over a few things with you. I said as she sat down.

I'll be back Ima go check on all these cars we got to finish. Miah said walking out.

So Iceland where you from? I asked her.

Im from San Diego California but I moved to the Los Angeles area when I was 8. She said.

Nice well I read your resume and you have quite the experience that we need for a painter and I would like to hire you as needed but I wanted to inform you that I've been shot trusting a employee with my building. I said as she looked in concerned and shock.

Oh wow I'm so sorry that happened I would never do such thing I have a kid that I'm trying to provide for I just need a 2nd job and the reason I'm in these clothes is because I'm going to my other job after this. She said.

Okay I would like to give you a chance can you do mornings cause that's mostly when cars need painted. I said as she said mornings is what she was looking for. I gave her papers to read over as she was gonna be on contract and everything else. I was not playing with nobody else when it came to our business. She signed everything as I greeted her with congratulations on your hiring process.

Thank you so much you have no idea how much I been looking for a shop to give me the opportunity you will not be let down. She said excitedly.

Can you start tomorrow morning. I said as she shook her head fast. That's what I liked to see but Ima keep my eye out on her. We finished up as she left and Miah walked back in.

I think she do a lil stripping on the low. Miah said.

Probably or a bottle girl but she has experience and I just hired her so I wanna get some new camera set up today cause we ain't gone be here. I said.

Got you gone order them right now when does she start. Miah said.

Mornings we gone give her D12 room for painting. I said.

Fasho I'm on it. Miah said as she went back down to finish some cars. I got back on my computer to check off cars we were gonna finish today so customers can see we working on it threw a app we made and launched. I pushed my chair back as I picked up some Hennessy and a glass to pour in. I downed it as I got back to work I started to think about Terri birthday she was gonna be 24 and I wanted nothing but the very best for her.

3 hours later Miah was done with a few cars and I was done checking them off and receiving the money into our accounts. We started talking about they birthday in shit. After talking about that for about 20 minutes we locked up the shop driving back to the house. I seen a lady standing on the corner selling flowers as I took out 100 she walked up fast. I picked out some blue and yellow ones I felt they was cute and Terri would like them.

Lover girl I never thought I would see the day man. Miah said with a laugh as I smiled laughing.

Fuck you I just had to find the right one you feel me. I said.

I feel that and I'm proud of y'all it's a beautiful thing to see us all in love in shit. Miah said as we made it back to my crib. When we walked in Terri Sina was watching a movie eating popcorn.

Awww you didn't!! Terri screamed at the flowers that was in my hand.

Where my fucking flowers. Sina said looking at Miah.

Yea where her flowers at. I said laughing.

See what happened was. Miah said tied tongued.

I'm just playing daddy come here. Sina said as we all laughed.

Y'all is too funny. Terri said as I held her and we begin watching the movie they had on.