Royce PART

LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA.
10:00AM.

I was in my big mansion all alone, Terri really left me for a whole bitch that don't got no real dick she might have money but thats all. I was really livid with how she really did me I mean I did her wrong countless times but she could have helped me change or see a change in me!

I drunk my Gin straight as I held my Glock 40 in my hand looking at our old pictures of us. She really threw all that shit away! I wasn't gonna let her get away with this! I've been watching her and Rayan for a coo minute now and they have just been living it up like it's nothing. I even got that bitch Rissa who used to fuck on Rayan to watch them. Speaking of her she was sniffing Coke on my living room floor right now.

You need to get over her. Rissa said laughing as that made me angry I walked over to her slapping the shit out of her then tongue kissed her. What I loved about her was that she didn't give af about what I did to her Terri bitch ass was weak minded she didn't know what a real nigga was!

I will when you suck this cock. I said smiling as she pulled my pants down and started sucking my dick. I put my head back as she went to work.

I had a whole plan for Terri and Rayan This shit was never over! When I figure out a way to take Rayan out she will come crawling back to me like never before and we will be together. She'll be my side chick Rissa gone be my main with how she obeys!

She sucked my dick as I came on her face she licked my kids up.

I want you to fuck me now. She demanded hungry for me as I ripped her clothes off.

First I need you to burn both of they apartments down tomorrow evening when they gone can you do that for daddy. I asked her as she shook her head yes smiling. My lil Devil!

After that I doggie styled the shit out of her till I felt like I was done she was crying all night.

Yes nigga ! She moaned as I grunted going faster and harder.