Rayan

LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA.
LAST DAY AT THE AIR BNB, 3:45PM.

Me, Miah, James was in the living room chopping it up about Terri bailing me out of jail for her ex husband bullshit. Ima just say ex husband because she's done with him but they still married. I don't give a fuck tho her bailing me out showed me what type of woman she was and i wanted her to be mines. The way she makes me feel is out of this world and it's just something i can't shake. I believe I was actually done with just fucking and ducking females left and right.

That's a real female. James said passing the blunt to me. The girls was in the kitchen cooking, mingling as we did the same.

She likes you and it's yo job to treat her right she's been threw a lot. Miah said.

I got her she don't gotta worry about a thing. I said.

Speaking of females Me and Tiana together i'm done shacking niggas. James said laughing as we laughed.

Congratulations to both of y'all but y'all know it's gone be my ass if y'all do some shit to Sina favorite child hood friends right. Miah said as we laughed. we was clearly high as hell.

Make up sex does it every time. James said.

This nigga already got a source. I said laughing. The girls came back in with shots dancing as I looked at Terri looking at me smiling. Man she was beautiful I said to myself.

The food will be done in a min hungry ass. Sina said to Miah laughing.

Shots !! this our last day here turn up. Tiana said dancing on James as we all started dancing and Sina turned the music up louder. Terri started throwing her ass on me as i slapped it dry humping her back as we laughed.

Oh you ready let me go check on the food. Terri said laughing as I slapped her ass before she walked into the kitchen. This was something i wanted to keep doing with her. it was time i asked her to be mine. We was all high as hell eating in the movie room, They really put they foot into this food we had birra Tacos with the dipping sauce and chips and dip.

This shit fireeee. James said stuffing his mouth as we all laughed out. He wasn't lying.

You ain't lying damn y'all. Miah said as I agreed rubbing Terri leg as she smiled.

Thank y'all we did that. Sina said throwing her hands up.

Mins later we finished our food, started smoking again watching Jeepers Creepers hugged up. Terri was laying on me while we watched the movie. This movie wasn't even scary and she was hiding her face whenever the scary music came out it was real life cute. Hours into the movie everybody started to go into they rooms, this was our last day here and then we was back to our daily lives. I wanted to ask her to be my woman tonight!

Yes !

This my pussy ! nobody else's !

Oh god yes Rayan !!

Yea like that ! We had both came from 69 breathing hard.

You mines. I said kissing her.

I thought I already was. She said holding onto me tight as I did the same and we fell asleep.