Rayan

BATHROOM SEX•

Terri Walked in naked looking sexy as hell as I walked up to her. Picking her up her pussy was wet for me as always as i started to play with it. She moaned softly kissing and sucking on my neck. I think it was crazy to love somebody so much. I thought I never was gone settle down. this settle down forsure blessed me.

I stuck the strap inside her as she fucked it. I thrusted inside her slowly making her feel every stroke. Pulling her long hair! She moans loudly and uncontrollably. Squirting it out.

Oooh daddy.. you fucking me too good. Terri said with a sex face as I tongue kissed her thrusted faster. She was gone take this dick I don't care about none of that.

Take this shit ! gimme that pussy. I said into her ear holding her tight.

Yes! Fuck! I'm bout to c-come uh! She squirt it out again. She hop off me pushing me back aggressively opening my legs as she went to eating. I was never a touch me not stud I loved for my fem woman to please me.

Damn baby.. right there. I said bobbing her head faster.

Mmmm. She moaned while in it. I wanted to marry this woman.

We fucked till 5Am in the morning is all I can say. I looked over Terri was still asleep it was now 9:45pm we was somewhere in the islands living it up what better way to enjoy, get drunk, have sex. I walked to the kitchen it had a whole stove and everything like we was in a tiny house. As I seen my weed on the table i sat down to roll up. I thought about that bomb ass sex me and Terri had last night. I even thought about marrying her. I don't know if she'll want to be married again due to what happened to her.

I heard a knock at the door as I went back into the bed room to put some clothes on. Terri was still sleeping. I must've knocked the lion out that pussy. I opened the door it was Riley which made me look at her like what she doing here with out matthew. She bombed rushed me kissing on me as I pushed her off.

What are you doing girl. I said to her as she kept trying to kiss me. I don't know if she was drunk or crazy but I don't roll like this.

I like you.. I been liking you for a long time I don't know how to tell matthew. She said.

You need to leave and sleep that off. I said. as I turned around towards the bedroom Terri was standing there.

You need to leave Riley. Terri said walking up to her as I stepped infront of her.

Hold on babe leave Riley. I said as Riley left out.

You was fucking that bitch while I was sleep. Terri yelled.

First of all don't yell at me cause she came knocking on the door and came with that shit. I said yelling back.

Whatever she has a whole husband she should be ashamed of herself. Terri said.

Why you think that of me. I said.

I seen y'all kissing Ray. Terri said looking pissed.

Babe she kissed me I would never hurt you. I said holding her chin up trying to kiss her lips. I don't know what Riley was playing at but ima tell matthew.

Okay I'm sorry that's just crazy you gone tell Mat. She said.

Ima have too what if he take it as if i'm lying. I said.

If he's a real friend he would understand and know that you wouldn't lie to him about some shit like that. She said.

That situation happened we got into the shower, got dress. Headed out to see what everybody was doing and if they wanted to go to breakfast. I need to find a way to tell matthew about his wife. I hated a awkward situation.

We seen Sina and Miah at the beach as we walked over to them. They was smoking a blunt as I took mines from my ear and light it up.

Ok y'all look cute. Sina said hugging Terri as I dapped Miah up.

Thank you that's all y'all girl. Terri said.

What's on yo mind B. Miah said looking at me.

Nigga Riley tried to kiss on me this morning. I said.

Wtf tell me you lying. Sina said as Terri shook her head no she not.

That's crazy foreal why. Miah said.

Talking about she like me in shit like nah matt my boy and I got Terri. I said.

I say don't tell mat let him see for himself cause he might think you lying. Miah said.

No she needs to tell him. Sina said.

She is gone tell him cause that bitch almost got beat up. Terri said as I held her kissing on her. I loved that she was crazy about me.

Tiana and James walked up wearing matching outfits. I was happy to see them smiling and having a good time. My brother was really stepping up to the plate. I'm proud of him no doubt.

I'm hungry as fuck where we eating at. James said.

This nigga always hungry. Miah said as we all laughed.

We just waiting on Mat and Riley. Sina said. Right when She said that Matthew came walking up looking like he was mad.

Why is Riley saying you tried to rape her. Matthew said.

First of all yo bitch knocked on our cabin this morning kissing on Rayan with confessing her feelings so before you walk up on somebody walk up on her. Terri said.

Nigga I would never disrespect you like that as long as you been chilling with me. I said taken back.

Man I understand but why would she say that. He said.

She's obviously crazy so what. I said to him.

I think we gone cut this trip short my wife is not feeling it and i'm not either. He said walking off.

He walked off, as we all looked at each other talking about the situation. Just because they left didn't mean we was gone leave I know what I didn't do and I have a witness who is Terri for anything further. After that we headed to breakfast getting on Lace boat. I'm not even gone lie I was furious with how she lied to him.