Rayan

I woke up as I looked over it was a note on the bed. I picked it up as it read I can't wait to be Mrs my queen you've made me the happiest I've ever been I love you forever. P.S I'm at Sina and Miahs crib there's breakfast in the kitchen. I smiled grabbing my phone to send her a text. I then heard laughing in the kitchen as I seen Miah and James eating cereal on instagram.

I guess I was in a deep ass sleep from that fire ass sex last night. She put me straight to sleep. They looked up at me laughing as I laughed to myself grabbing a bowl to make frosted flakes. I seen she made eggs, bacon and my favorite granny biscuits.

Y'all niggas left me some biscuits. I said joking as James lit a blunt.

Yea nigga y'all had a time last night I see. He said as they laughed.

On me it went up up rose petals in all that. Miah said as I laughed.

Yea when I came in she had the rose petals and strawberries it was everything that's ma baby. I said thinking about her.

That's that real love man. James said.

Now married love y'all ready for today this yo last day being just a girlfriend. Miah said.

You damn right I'm ready what's on the agenda for me? I said finishing up my cereal as I hit the blunt.

We gone turn up in here then we gone hit the club and strip club. Miah said.

Basically we gone club hop fuck it. I said.

What's more funnier then what we used to do in high school. James said holding up chocolate shrooms bar.

You on yo own with that one I remember them days. Miah said as I laughed. My bro was still one crazy ass mf and I was one right along with him.

Give me a lil piece let me roll some blunts up. I said grabbing the weed and remote to turn some music on.

That's what I'm talking about! James said getting hyped. I rolled 6 blunts as Kevin gates get up on my level came on. I grabbed a blunt and lit it up bobbin my head. I wanted to tell my niggas if they wanted to take a break working in shit they could shit i wanted to be a boss so they can too.

Y'all know y'all could take a break working y'all deserve to enjoy the money we can hire people to work for us. I said.

I do it cause it's my passion but I appreciate that Ima take that offer. Miah said.

We a team for ever that's a good ass idea we is the bosses time to live that boss life. James said. They was hard working. We all came from nothing it was time we enjoyed this money. The business was a multimillion company it was nothing we couldn't fucking do in this world.

Exactly let's smoke these blunts to the face cause this our world. I said.

If you wanna hire the ones that's on the list do it Im not gone be in temptation if that's what y'all thinking. James said.

I ain't gone lie I was thinking it but I know you a changed man now. I said.

I thought it. Miah said laughing as James stuck the middle finger at her.

Well we ain't gone be there like that only check ups so you don't gotta worry. I said.

Have some faith in ya boy I love me some Tiana. He said.

We smoked, cracked jokes. Talked about life and how we wanna travel the world and continue to make the company worldwide. We moved to the game room as we all got on whatever game we wanted to play. Doing this made me feel good you didn't have to be out all day just to enjoy yo bachelorette party as long as you was spending it with yo family. The club was just a plus for later. I sent Terri a text saying I miss you mama with a booty emoji.