Terri

LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA.
11:25PM.

I woke up to the smell of coffee and breakfast as I looked over at Rayan who was sleeping peacefully as I smiled. I decided to brush my teeth real quick and headed downstairs to see Sina in a bonnet cheffing it up as I laughed up. She walked over to me as we hugged tightly. It felt like I didn't see my bestfr in years since they went to jamaica, they wasn't even there that long.

Sorry I woke you how are you sit down. She said as I sat down on they island table and she handled me a plate of eggs, bacon, toast with a choice of waffles and potatoes. That was the perks of having a friend that cooked for a living.

Mmm this looks tasty thank you love I'm alright a lil sad that bitch burned our place down. I said wondering if she's in jail yet.

Yea that's so crazy when I heard that I just had to come down and check on y'all. She said. Sina was the sweetest she really was my roll dog I would have did the same.

Girl I thought you was crazy for coming we didn't want you to leave your honey moon because of this mess. I said.

Unt un I had to see what was going on and you know Miah was gone listen anyways. I said as Miah walked down.

Miah what. Miah said as Sina smiled, Miah gave me a hug then walked to Sina as they kissed and did they lovey dovey married things. It was cute.

So how does it feel to be married yall . I said excitedly as they both smiled and looked at each other with love eyes.

It feels lovely. Miah said eating her food.

It most definitely does. Sina said as Rayan walked down wrapping her eyes around me.

Wassup mama. She said as I turned around kissing her as we kissed for a min.

Ok now! Sina said as we laughed.

Wassup y'all it's smelling good in here Sin. Rayan said sitting down as she sat her plate down.

Thank you what's the deal I love seeing the love around here yes! Sina said.

Exactly what y'all doing about apartments now since that shit happened I can't believe that bitch. Miah said as we all was now eating at the island.

We actually just decided that we gone buy a home together. Rayan said as we smiled at one another.

Ok! Congratulations y'all it's gone be lit. Sina said cheering us up.

Most def y'all gone like it y'all gone get annoyed but it's worth it. Miah said as Sina looked at her with a face.

Annoyed? Sina said as Miah kissed her. They was so inlove.

I'm about to call Tiana I'm so hurt for them. Sina said. Shit we all was.

Nah foreal that shit hit home run I was just thinking about her. I said.

Sina called her as Tiana picked up the phone sounding like she been crying all day.

Hey. Tiana said sniffing.

Hey boo I was just checking on you are you still at the hospital. Sina asked her.

No I'm at home now. Tiana said.

Ok do you need anything want company we all here for y'all. Sina said.

Thank you love y'all I just need a lil min to myself james is out at the club again and I just can't right now. She said as Rayan shook her head.

Ok boo stay up call us if you need us. Sina said as they hung up. I felt so hurt she was hurt inside long live her sweet baby.

I gotta go check on him. Rayan said.

I'll come with you when you wanna go. Miah said.

Right now I know he's drinking. Rayan said.

Ok we'll be here babe. I said as we kissed. Rayan them went upstairs to get dress to go to the club to check on James I know he's hurting but I hope he's not doing what he's doing to hurt her even more.

You think we should go see Tiana. I asked Sina.

I want to. She said.

Let's go I think she's in shock she doesn't need to be alone I'm about to call my job. I said.