ROYCE PART2

LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA.
9:45PM.

I woke up to my phone ringing loudly as I seen it said unknown caller. I answered it as it was a jail operator connecting me with the name of RISSA JOHNSON. I rolled my eyes pressing 1 as she was crying. that right there told me she had got caught up I knew I shouldn't have trusted her to do a simple ass job like she did.

Royce you have to get me out of here they arrested me for arson I can't be in here !! She yelled crying more and more.

Aye shut up how did you get caught. I said as she was taken back.

That's all you care about fuck you I will tell them you made me and you gone kill Rayan to get your lil wife back. She said threaten me.

Ok Ok shut up you talking to much let me see what I can do give me 2 hours. I said hanging up laying my head back down sighing. I then looked threw my contacts dailing my lawyer number as she answered.

Hey Ms Para I need your help with something. I said.

What's that Royce. She said even my lawyer was tired of me but if this bitch wanted some more bread she will drop the attitude.

My friend just got arrested for arson I need you to take on her case to at least get her a lighter sentence or maybe house arrest. I said.

Okay send me all the information and I can get whatever done and started. She said as we hung up. I sent her Rissa information and what jail she's at right now, told her to get back to me once she's done.

I can't believe Rissa was so sloppy she talking about how she can't go to jail no bitch i can't go and if she rats me out I'm done for! Fuck! I got up to go take a shower and start my day off I had to figure all this shit out maybe I need to just let it finally go when it comes to Terri.