Rayan

Right now we was at Morton's Steak house celebrating James and Tiana life. They might be gone but they was here in spirit to us. I still had something coming for Royce. He was the one who started all this to begin with. If he wasn't so tender dick and able to handle the fact he couldn't keep a women. My brother would still be here. Tiana would still be here but i have to understand the lord had other plans. The girls walked to the bathroom as I held a ring out to Miah as she got hyped about it. I smiled big. This was something I been wanted to do along. Terri was my wife she was everything I ever looked for in life and I knew it wasn't to late to ever find love like this. The waiter brung every drink out that was on the menu as I laughed. I really told her to bring ever drink out.

Nigga you surprised me with this she gonna be so happy. Miah said.

How you think i should do it? I'm nervous a bit. I said. I never knew if she wanted to be remarried again.

Nigga that women love you I say you get down on one knee right now for when she get back. Miah said as I laughed. I got down on one knee tryna practice before she came back.

Yeaaah my nigga finna be married. Miah said recording me. As she was hyping me up Terri and Sina walked up with they hands over there mouths. Damn what a surprise! I stayed on one knee looking at her in her eyes as I seen tears falling from hers.

I loved you ever since I've laid eyes on you, you are everything I confine in a women, you are a fresh breathe of air that I breathe and need, I want you to be my wife, I want to be that person you can grow old with forever baby. I said getting teary eyed.. Would you marry me mamas? I said out.. She ran to me and jumped on me as Miah and Sina clapped the hands. I kissed and hugged her until I couldn't.

Yes I'll fucking marry you omg! Terri said kissing me all over.

Yea!? I said holding her tight as I put the big ass rock on her finger.

I's getting married! Terri said as Sina hyped her up

I's getting married! Terri said as Sina hyped her up. We laughed as I said everyone grab a drink. We grabbed our drinks as I held mines up.

I'm so happy you said yes to me and I'm happy that I got yall in my life it's been a tough one for us and we gone celebrate for them today, So this is too James and Tiana! I said downing my drink. Our food ended up coming to the table as we sat down, feasting on the delicious dinner that was on the table. I didn't want anything to eat i barely had an appetite for drinks. I lost my dad and I lost my brother, my girlfriend lost her friend. 2 deaths in one whole day was wild. I looked over at Baby james who was still sleeping. He looked like my bro as I smiled. I wish he was here to see I just proposed to Terri. A tear fell from my eyes as everybody looked at me.

I'm gone make sure you good lil man. I said kissing his forehead. He gone get everything and anything from me as long as I'm alive. Terri rubbed my back as I turned to her kissing her.

I love you. Terri said. She was looking so sexy, I was drunk and I just knew when we got back to the house it was over.

I love you more. I said grabbing her ass as she smiled laughing out.

I can't wait till you pick out dresses!! Sina said talking to Terri as I started talking to Miah. We ate finishing up as we was ready to leave back home. It was a hard day but it was a successful day to put our love ones to rest. On the way to the house Miah and Sina wanted to take baby james so we can have some alone time. I said yeah cause that's exactly what I needed, they needed that bonding time with James.

We got to the door tongue kissing as I closed it behind us. She was on me taking her clothes off holding her legs around my waist. I sat her on the couch as I took my clothes off. She took hers off. I stopped her as I turned the TV on to play some sex oldies. I found a candle as I lit it with the smell of cinnamon starting up. I looked over at her as she was playing with her pussy. I bit my lip walking back to her getting on top sucking on her neck. Sucking her neck I went down to her breast, Kissing on her nipples, Sucking on them making her feel loved inside. I kissed all over her body as she moaned softly.

Baby.. Terri moaned as I smiled going spreading her legs back open. I started licking her pussy softly as she closed her eyes with her mouth open. I licked her softly for a couple mins as she moaned uncontrollably grabbing my hair moving her body up and down on my tongue. She screamed Ima come as I got up sticking the strap in slowly. She gasped for air holding me tight scratching my back, I went in some more and started stroking, slowly, kissing her lips, sucking, giving her everything she needed and desire. I started going faster as she said don't stop. I choked her neck going deeply inside I feel myself to come moving my clitoris around with every stroke. We fucked all night and I could say that was a great way to bring in knowing we about to share the rest of our lives together.