Rayan

LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA.
Tuesday, 12:00PM.

"Damn she left before I can even get her number.. "I said in my head as I was in my car smoking with this chick from the marketing event. So Royce beats his wife hmmm? I hate that nigga with everything in me. I have my own organization where I sell cars and it has made me a lot of money over these past few years. I'm only 21 and that makes Royce mad that I'm making more money then him at a young age. I mean he makes 6 figures but I make 7 figures. Me and my team go to these events every year just to connect with other business man and woman and also sale to make more money. My cousin Miah is my painter she spray paints and customizes cars with a customer request. My lil bro James is my Bank, He also does what she does when Miah not with her girlfriend. It took us years to get where we at now and now we finally here rich together.

"I gotta go Rissa".I said putting half my blunt out as she looked at me like WHAT THE HELL.

"So your not gonna fuck me tonight". She said looking sad.

"I got you tomorrow". I said kissing her cheek as she smiled saying okay getting out. I watched her get into her house then I drove off heading to Miah crib to check on everything that needed to be checked on.

I pulled into Miah crib as I seen she was here, I parked my Jeep Wrangler getting out heading to her door as I knocked on it. Her girlfriend Sina opened the door smiling/gave me a hug as I walked in.

"Long time no see". She said shutting the door.

"Yea it's good to see you". I said seeing the same girl from the event. Shawty was bad.

"She's in the game room like usual". Sina said as I laughed saying bet heading up to Miah game room. My nigga was a game head shit I was too.

"Wassup bro I ain't even know you was coming by". Miah said standing up to dap me up.

"Sta deal Fam I texted you I just wanted to go over the orders". I said sitting down on her couch she had in here.

She paused her game going to her desk top to get the papers of how many orders we had for spray painting and sales. After she found them she walked to the couch sitting down handing them too me.

"We got 100,000 sales this month. She said as my eyes opened big". I got excited every time that bag dropped.

"Damn we doing amazing". I said as she got back on her game lighting a blunt that was on her ear.

"Hell yea let's keep running it up". She said puffing the blunt.

"Who dat downstairs". I said smoking the blunt she passed to me not letting her know I just seen her.

"That's Sina friend Terri". She said grinning at me.

"Shawty is bad hook me up". I said.

"Hell nah you got too many hoes that's gone be trippen when you get with this one". Miah said as we both laughed.

"I'll drop all these mfs for her". I said passing the blunt back to her.

"Hmm stay tonight for dinner maybe y'all can get to know one another". Miah said.

"That I will do damn this bitch keep calling me". I said referring to Rissa.

"That girl addicted to the strappp". Miah said as I laughed.

"No doubt let me get on this thang". I said grabbing a controller so we can play zombies together. We smoked and played zombies for about 45 mins like we always did. This was my childhood friend we was always the gay studs in school taking every nigga female. Until my nigga found Sina and they been holding each other down every since. I sometimes be wanting a female to hold down but I can't never find that one so until then these hoes getting ducked.

She paused the game as we both layed back smoking the blunt I could say we was getting stoned as hell and her room was hot boxed out. As we was smoking Sina and her friend Terri came in the room.

"Y'all smoking with out me". Sina said sitting on Miah lap as Terri sat in the rolling chair.

"She smoking with out you". I said as Sina hit Miah and they was joking around like they always do.

"It's nice to see you again". I said to Terri as she looked up at me. She seem very dazed and somebody kept calling her phone which could probably be Royce.

"Same to you". She said with a warm smile.

"You have a beautiful smile". I said as she started blushing.

"Thank you so do you". She said.

"Well I got these grills in right now but good looking". I said as we looked in each other eyes.

"Miah come help me cook". Sina said smiling at me and Terri as Miah slow ass caught on and they both walked out.

"I see what she doing". Terri said laughing to herself as I laughed.

"That's yo friend". I said.

"Right". She said.

"How old are you". I said passing her the blunt.

"23 what about you". She said.

"21". I said.

"You a baby". She said.

"You are too". I laughed as she passed the blunt back to me.

"Thank you for helping me back there". She said.

"No doubt no man should be putting his hands on a beautiful woman such as yo self". I said as she blushed some more.

"Yeaa". She said.

"Not to get into yo business but that wasn't the first huh". I said as she looked down.

"Yea.. I was going to school to be a nurse, I graduated started working this high paying job and he was doing big in marketing so he told me to quit my job.. I did that and once I became a house wife that's when he start being controlling". She said.

"That's out I'm glad you left". I said.

"Yea he just keeps calling me to come home and I'm not I'm completely done". She said.

"I would advice you to get a restraining order if it's that bad ma". I said as she shook her head.

"Yea I'm recoup to get everything together right now can't stay at my best friends forever". She said.

"Yea Sina and Miah forsure got you and if you staying around I am too". I said as we both smiled.

"Yea and I appreciate it so your in the marketing business". She said.

"Yea 7 figure business I sale cars". I said.

"Nice sounds like life". She said.

"It is it's made me a great one". I said.

"We'll keep striving you doing good for 21". She said.

"I will and your gonna go back to work". I said.

"Yea once I move into my apartment and get everything together I will". She said.

While we was talking Sina and Miah came back into the room saying the food was done as we all sat in the living room eating fried chicken, mashed potatoes, shrimps, green beans with some bomb ass kool laid.