Iceland porter

Girl you can't be serious right now. My friend Porsha said as I told her Rayan did not remember me with new hair color from the last time she doggystyle me at club Jays.

Girl I'm serious I mean we was both drunk who gone remember some shit like that. I said laughing. But she gone remember me now!

I heard she married now to some older woman but not that old. Porsha said as I got angry.

What you mean married? I asked.

MmHmm Word around town she just got married recently got a big ass house everything. Porsha said.

Wow but came in the club always tryna fuck me but couldn't wife me. I said.

Girl you knew wtf she was coming in there for to get some ass it's the strip club. Porsha said.

You right so do you think it's a bad idea to work at her job as I'm tryna get her back. I said.

Ima keep it 100 with you it's a fucking great idea because you really loved her but didn't tell her in time but it's a bad fucking idea cause the women is married now. She said as I started to boil inside. I felt as tho I shouldn't have let her fuck me almost everyday and tell me those lies like we was gone be together. She and her brother James would come to the club and get drunk throwing big money to all the strippers but she took in like of me and I fell in love.

Okay I'll text her now and say I can't work but I'll be taking it to the streets with this shit now. I said grinning.

What's yo plan. Porsha said.

Ima just be texting her weird shit at night to make that bitch of hers think she cheated. I said.

That'll work just don't get caught up in this shit. She said.

Alright girl I'm about to put chance to bed and figure out some more things Ima need you on this 100%. I said.

I got you bitch I just ain't about to get caught byeee. She said. Maybe I was dumb. Maybe I was delusional. But I want her to feel what heartbreak feels like giving mixed signals to females for nothing. My son chance finished eating as I washed his plate out and got ready to tuck him in bed as he ran. I texted Rayan Thank you for fucking me great at the hiring process. I smiled.