Terri

LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA.
Friday, 1:50PM.

I was at my lawyer robbin house in her office, robbin was a great friend of my moms when my mom was alive. She was on her phone talking to Royce lawyer and I over heard how he don't wanna come sign the papers. I thought he was very sick in the head to think he could ever have a hold over me. She got off her phone looking at me.

So he doesn't want to sign the papers. She said setting her phone down.

He's sick asf. I said shaking my head.

Very but you signed those papers so your green is there anything you want from his house first. She said.

He can have the house, the clothes, except for my green range rover. I said as she laughed.

I'll talk to him about that also he said that you took your other car back. She said.

I surely did i paid for that car and i paid for that range rover. I said.

Okay i'm on it babes give me a few days. She said as we hugged and i left out walking to my car. As i got into my car Sina was calling my phone as i answered it.

Bitchhhh how everything going. She said as i drove to my apartment.

Girl he didn't wanna come sign the papers. I said.

Wow so he playing that card damn girl he is something else glad you finally gone. She said.

Yup it's staying that way too what you got going on. I said.

Nothing laying down what's this i hear about you and Rayan. She said grinning laughing as i laughed.

We just chilled, smoked drunk wine and ate i actually had a good ass time. I said.

Aww boo that's nice did y'all fuck. She said laughing.

If I didn't stop that kiss it was bond to happen. I said.

Oooo it got juicy I see we'll you deserve this fun girl hit me tomorrow this girl kissing all on me. She said as I shook my head laughing knowing they freak asses.

Alright boo. I said hanging up as i pulled into my apartment, parking in my spot as I seen Rayan with her shirt off getting something out her car. It seems like god want us to keep chilling because we always seeing one another. For a woman she was very good looking, she had a 6 pack, hair was freshly done she was just yea. I got out my car as she walked over to me.

Wassup beautiful what you up too. She said smiling as I smiled.

Nothing much just about to go relax what about you. I said.

Nothing either need a relax buddy. She said as we laughed.

Are you asking to chill. I said as she shook her head yea.

Yea. She said smiling.

Come on. I said as we walked to my apartment.  We walked into my apartment as I told her to make herself at home while i go sit my purse down in the room. I don't know why but for some reason I was nervous. This 21 year old woman had me nervous. I walked to the bathroom to fix my hair checking myself as I walked out.

This place doper then mines. She said looking around.

Yea finally changed it around to how i wanted it any water or wine. I said.

Wine would be good thank you yea it's nice. She said as I walked to my kitchen grabbing the Stella rose bottle and 2 glasses for us to drink out of. I walked back to her giving her cup as I sat down and we drunk our drink.

So no girlfriend. I said.

Nah I never dated. She said.

You just fucked them. I said.

Yea pretty much. She said laughing.

I see you don't look like the settle down type. I said.

Dang really I mean I ain't but I'm looking for that one whenever the timing right. She said.

I feel you same it is all about timing. I said.

Yup. She said as I grabbed the remote turning some music on just to set the vibe. We hardly watched tv as we kept eyes on one another talking and enjoying each other company. for me to be 2 years older then her this young woman got me feeling all types of ways right now. This wine was kicking in next thing you know we started tongue kissing again as she got on top of me feeling on my breast. I mean the sexual tension was up between us probably why Miah and sina left that one day when we was in the room.

Sorry. She said stopping as I smiled. She had respect unlike these man.

No fuck me I feel that's what you wanna do and I wanna see what you got. I said as she smiled leaning down to kiss me again.