Rayan

Go in there nigga! I said to james as he hugged me. I was truly happy my bro and Tiana was having a baby again that it wasn't no problems this time.

I'm having a baby bruh! Hope it's a boy be right back. He said excitedly as I laughed. Terri wrapped her arms around my waist as I turned around.

I'm happy they happy I'm happy everybody straight. I said smiling pecking her lips.

Yes the way it should be my love. Terri said. We walked back to the waiting room were Sina and Miah was.

Everything straight? Miah asked.

Yea he just went in that fool happy as hell cheesing in all. I said as we laughed.

Gosh I'm so happy for them I can't wait to see. Sina said as James walked out smiling. We all stood up as he told us they was having a baby boy. We hugged and celebrated that safe delivery. Walking to the back you can see that Tiana was tired and happy. She had tears down her first holding him. He looked just like my bro with a a lot of hair. Lil nigga looked Indian had our daddy genes.

Omg he's so cute Tiana!! Terri said tearing up as she and Sina hugged Tiana.

Welcome James Jr to the family yall. Tiana said.

Aww james junior. Miah said being funny to james as we laughed.

Yes he had to be a jr around here. James said happy Tiana named him after him.

We all talked and passed baby James around each holding him one by one. I was a straight auntie again and it felt great. It made me wanna have a kid one of these days. The doctors said that they was good to take him home. So james and Tiana said they were gonna catch a flight back home. Knowing all of us we agreed to go back to the city. Hours in we was all headed back to Los Angeles California.

Thank you for all of this. Terri said looking at me as I stared at her.

You don't gotta thank me I'm thankful of you and we going back married to our beautiful home. I said.

You damn right ugh! She said as we laughed I kissed her forehead. This was my shordy foreal. We made it back to Los Angeles as Lace each dropped us off. Me and Terri stayed to help James Tiana with the baby.

You guys didn't have to stay thank you boos. Tiana said sitting down eating donuts.

We wanted too girl it's no worries. Terri said.

Yo let me holla at you real quick before you leave. James said as we went outside. He pulled out a blunt lighting it.

You good boy. I said looking at him.

I just had my son I wish dad was here to witness the greatness we been having. He said.

He see all this shit up in heaven they say he'll forsure be happy for us. I said.

You right nigga I love you man what we gone do about them females for hiring. He said.

Love you more Ima get to you on all that tomorrow so we can finalize everything. I said as we dapped up walking back into the house. We joked around for a coo min then me and Terri got back into Lace car off to the house.

Daddy I'm ready for you to beat this coochie up. Terri said as I laughed to myself. This women was sexy and funny at the same time.

Oh you ready huh? I said kissing her as I stuck my strap inside her pussy she gasp her breath moaning into my ears. I stroked slowly as I sucked on her neck.

Mm baby you fucking me right there. She moaned grabbing my ass to go faster. We tongued kissed as I stroked faster inside her.