Rayan

I woke up my eyes was burning and it was bright lights as I looked around. I seen Terri,Miah,Sina,James,Tiana looking at me with smiles. They all looked like they been crying especially Terri. I was in so much pain as I tried to sit up I looked down at my stomach it was patched up with blood. I was even on a oxygen machine for my breathing. I then remembered Matthew tried to rob us I ran to him he shot me in the stomach. I was furious to know after all these years he was faking the funk to us. All along him and his wife was on some shady shit.

Oh my god baby I was so worried. Terri said kissing all over my face. She was so beautiful I grabbed her hand holding it tight.

You a strong one man. Miah said rubbing my shoulder.

No doubt sis wasn't playing bout nothing. James said joking.

So glad you okay. Sina and Tiana both said out.

I a-appreciate y'all for b-being here damn my stomach hurt. I said out in pain. It seem like when I tried to talk I was in pain.

Don't say anything your in pain right now. Terri said as O'neal came knocking on the door.

How everybody doing look at you can't nothing take you out. O'neal said smiling as I smiled. The love was real I felt it.

She can't really talk from the pain. Terri said standing by me.

Ah I see we'll I just wanted to tell y'all that Matthew and his wife fled off this evening. He said.

When Rayan tackled him he shot her and ran out the shop there has to be a way you can find him. Miah said.

I have every officer on patrol to find them also at every airport so they can't be that far I just had to come check up on her be sure that everything will be handled. O'neal said.

Thank you so much I want to file a lawsuit. Terri said. O'neal shook his head okay told us he'll give us a call in a couple hours or next day not to worry.

The doctor walked back in saying that he wanted me to stay over night just to make sure I'm good to go. Said I will be on bed rest for a couple weeks or so. When he told me I could have been paralyzed. I was mad I wanted matthew to pay for what he did. A hour later James and them left home. Terri insisted on staying overnight with me. I wanted her to go home and get some rest. Losing a granny and having to take care of me was way to much.

I love you. I said to Terri as she smiled. That beautiful smile I always love to see.

I love you more I'm so glad you okay. She said.

As long as you by my side I will forever be okay. I said.

Yes my baby back! Terri said as I laughed a bit then owl to pain.

Marry me. I said as she looked at me in shock.

W-what you mean. She said as I smiled at her.

I want you to be my wife. She said as a tear fell from her face.

Are you joking. She said.

I'll show you I'm not playing. I said. We layed in bed talking all night about how we wanted our wedding to be and how she was so excited to marry me. I thought she would have said no due to what her and bucket head went threw but nah I changed her perspective.