Terri

I woke up early jumped in the shower did my girly routine as I put my hair into a slicked bun going up. Walked to the closet picking out my Pink Versace robe. I left out smiling as I seen Rayan sitting up rubbing her eyes. She looked so good and fucked me so good last night. She called for me as she hugged me sitting up. I rubbed her back asking her if she wanted breakfast.

Good morning my beautiful wife I would love some breakfast with yo fine ass. Rayan said slapping my ass.

Nah with yo fine ass that's coming right up, you going up to the shop today. I said as she started stripping to go shower.

Yea I think ima hire this girl that I think fit. She said pecking my lips.

Well I hope everything goes well for you today my love. I said as she smiled walking to the shower. I walked downstairs to the kitchen as I opened the fridge I seen we had everything we haven't touched and ate since we been in Aruba. It felt great to be back in my beautiful home and married at that. It never felt better then this.

I got eggs, bacon, fruit and my homemade waffle mix out and started throwing down. I loved to cook. It made me happy how my food came out with some great taste. About 10 to 20 minutes everything was done as I turned the stove off and sat everything nicely on the table. Rayan walked down cheesing hard cause I made breakfast and she fat.

Oouuu baby it's smelling good girl. She said as I blushed laughing.

You already know this is for you. I said handing her plate as we sat down to eat.

Man thank you this is what I call home. She said eating as I smiled eating. We heard the door bell ring as I got up to open it. It was Miah and Sina dressed in Prada. I hugged both of them letting them in as we walked to the kitchen.

Look who in here stuffing her face. Miah said as they dapped up.

You already know help yo self out hey sis. Rayan said to Miah hugging Sina.

Heyy Ooo yes sis cooked. Sina said grabbing her a plate as we laughed.

Where y'all coming from looking good. I asked as they smiled.

We just came from the mall did a lil shopping here and there. Sina said.

Yea ran it up something slight y'all birthday's coming up. Miah said.

It surely is. Rayan said smiling all in my face. My birthday was April 1st and Sinas was April 2 which was right after me so we always celebrated together.

Yes! Can't wait what y'all got planned for us. Sina said.

It's a surprise you ready. Miah said to Rayan as they was headed to the shop to hire the girl she was speaking about.

Yea I love you mamas I'll be back. Rayan said tongue kissing me down.

Okaaay. Sina said as we laughed. I was so in love it was ridiculous.

Let me call Tiana and check on her. I said dialing her number as Sina was stuffing her face. I had to laugh to myself.