Rayan

We just landed back in LA. Terri and Sina wanted to bury granny len instantly. Which was the right thing to do. I wanted to be there for them as much as I could. I know how it feels to lose somebody close from home. We got home dropping our things on the bed. I walked to the bathroom to run some bath water with bubbles. I felt that was something needed for her. I opened the cabinets looking for a candle which I knew she had some bath and body works candles. I found one as I lit it up to bring that good smell in.

I walked out the bathroom as she was on her phone looking at pictures of her mom and granny. Losing 2 parents was the worse thing. I felt bad. When she was hurting I felt the hurt.

Babe I ran some bath water go get in I'll bring you some wine. I said as she smiled.

Really you so sweet to me. She said hugging me as I pecked her lips lifting her chin up.

Ima forever be sweet to you I mean I ain't perfect but I love you you gone get threw this shit. I said.

Go get the wine I love you more. She said taking her clothes off looking at me walking to the bathroom as I ran to the kitchen.

See? That's what I loved about her. She never let a hard time humble her. Yeah it hurt but she didn't let it affect her life. I grabbed the wine. 2 glasses walking back to the room. I stripped from my clothes walking to the bathroom as she was crying. I instantly got in with her sitting the cups down as I held her.

I'm sorry.. I just can't believe this before my eyes I should have went to see her more I was just so caught up with life it's no excuse. She said as I rubbed her back kissing her neck.

Hey what you not gone do is blame yourself it's gonna be okay the lord just called her home I understand the going to see her part but you can't fault yourself for this. I said.

As much as I'm trying to not blame myself I keep doing that because I didn't get to say goodbye. She said. I held her let her get it all out. When I lost my pops the world for me turned up side down. I felt I lost everything.

We relaxed for a bit, got out put on something comfortable. Terri got back into bed under the covers as I asked her if she needed anything. She said no as I told her I was going out for a bit. I kissed her forehead as she smiled a bit. Miah asked to link up to talk about Matthew. He texted her saying he was quitting. I wasn't mad about it if he feels that's his best choice then so be it.

I got into my car driving off to the shop as Miah and James was already there. I pulled into my garage as they was on the computer taking orders. The only thing we was gone have to do was look for another computer tech for these orders. Somebody fast paced and good.

Yo. I said grabbing a glass pouring me some henny.

Wassup. They both said.

How the girls doing? I asked.

Sina taking it hard I'm doing the best I can to make her feel better. Miah said.

Yeah Tiana taking it hard too. James said.

Damn terri is too she in bed under the covers in all. I said.

Yeah it's sad Lena was all they had. Miah said.

So matthew done with the team over some pussy some lying pussy at that. James said shaking his head as we did the same.

Aye that's fine by me we can find somebody new or I'll take over his part. I said.

I told him to meet us here so he can resign and get his belongings. Miah said.

That's cool how business running. I said not even wanting to talk about matthew I thought me and him was coo but I guess not.

We living baby that's all I can say we do got a lot of orders to do tho. James said.

Let's get some of them out the way we open for new hire now. I said as we all got on our computers to see what orders to get done. One thing I loved was working with my family.

We looked at the door as we seen matthew he looked like shit. He started to grab his things not looking at us as we looked at one another like what's wrong with him.

You good mat. James said as we looked at him. Right when james said that matthew took his gun out pointing it at me as I was in shock.

Nigga what you doing ! Miah yelled at him.

I been planning to rob y'all for the longest I just had to pick the right time to do it. Matthew said.

You a straight loser what you want. I said thinking about my gun I had in my drawer. I can't believe this shit.

I want 800 million in this bag right now. He yelled as I ran to him he shot me in my stomach as I fell to the floor.. next thing you know I was out like a light.