Terri

LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA.
Monday, 4:30PM.

I was in the pool relaxing with my girls Sina and Tiana, we rented out a air bnb for the weekday just to chill and catch up like old times. We used to always chill and have sleep overs when we was young and it was always fun. Rayan texted me saying she missed me, I missed her too. We been chilling a lot lately and it's been feeling like we together but we not because we ain't made nothing officially. Plus I'm still married since royce won't sign them damn papers so it's just a lot.

I'm so glad we all back together. Sina said as we all hugged. We was in the jacuzzi while music played. Tiana made strong ass drinks mixed with Casamigos and some other shit that was just bomb.

We got this shit for three days we better make the best of it. Tiana said.

Damn right but you not off the hook miss glowing thang. Sina said looking at me smiling as Tiana smiled I laughed.

Bitch you always want some tea. I said laughing as we laughed.

You know it y'all been looking real lovey dovey lately and you glowing. She said as Tiana shook her head.

It's looking good on you girl I just can't believe royce turned out to be that way he seemed so sweet. Tiana said.

Shiid. Sina said. She hated him.

He was sweet at first but once he started making all that money he start changing. I said.

It's crazy how money change you and people change. Sina said.

You got better tho that woman look at you like she wanna buy you everything and eat you up at the same damn time. Tiana said as we laughed.

That's true. Sina said.

Really? I think we just chilling she ain't asked me to be her gf or nothin. I said smiling.

Trust me she will that brother dick good good yes. Tiana said making us laugh out loud.

This bitch already then got the dick. Sina said.

I had to he already telling me I'm his. She said.

Girl that's the same shit Miah did get used to it if you staying down here. Sina said.

Rayan just texted me they all on the way. I said texting Rayan back ok.

Oooh daddy coming. Sina said with her horny ass.

Horny ass. Tiana said laughing.

Right let me go check on the Shish kebabs. I said getting out drying off walking to the grill. We was making bbq today with chips and sodas. Something light nothing to big.

My bitch can cook. Sina said as I laughed.

And got a fat ass Royce was dumbb as fuck. Tiana said shaking her ass to Megan Body as we did the same. It felt good to be with my girls. No matter what we all turnt out to have something good in our lives.

As i put the finished food on the pan I felt somebody wrap they arms around my waist and kissed my neck as I smiled turning around it was Rayan.

Hey. I said.

Wassup you look good and it's smelling good. She said as I laughed.

Thank you thank you don't look bad your self want a plate. I said as she put the bag of liquor down.

All you hell yea thank you wassup sissy. She said speaking to Sina and Tiana.

Here you go. I said handing her a plate.

Damn girl this look good I wanna take you out tomorrow evening if that's ok with you. She said smiling as I smiled.

Hope it's good that sounds like a plan what do I wear. I said.

I would say nothing but anything you would like ma. She said.

Oh gosh you is something else okay. I said blushing to her comment as she smiled.

Ok freaks. Tiana said walking up to us.