Terri

LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA.
1:45PM.

As we all drove to the police station in LA, I could say I was so pissed! all my mother pictures was in that apartment! memories of things I kept when I was younger was in there. I wanted to kill that bitch. She was completely sick in the head and the fact that she burned down both of our homes was crazy like how she even know where we live???

I had so many questions going on in my head, I could tell Rayan was super pissed off as she was speeding to the police station like a mad woman.

She's mad mad. Tiana said.

Girl and I'm thinking how did this bitch even know where we lived? I said as Tiana thought to her self.

Bitch she been watching y'all wow that's scary and sick af the police better lock her ass up. Tiana said.

You think Royce is behind this I mean I haven't heard from him in 6months but I highly doubt he's over me. I said as Tiana laughed.

Not to laugh cause this is wrong and I know how you feel but bitch that man can never get over you. She said. Tiana and Sina knew everything about my past relationship.

Sina calling. I said as we finally got to the police station I answered as we parked and Rayan parked getting out walking over to us.

Hey my love. She said as Tiana got in the camera sticking her tongue out at her.

Hey babes I'm at the police station right now how's it going boo know we miss you. I said.

Yessss are y'all fucking and enjoying Jamaica. Tiana said as we all laughed.

Wait why y'all at the police station? She said loudly.

That bitch rissa just burned our apartment down a few mins ago so we filing a report. I said.

Omg handle that call me back after asap! Sina said as we hung up and we walked into the police station. Rayan started speaking to the lady as officer Chief Brian O'neal came out telling us to follow him.

I'll be waiting out here boo. Tiana said.

You sure you ok. I said cause she was due any time.

Yes go. She said as me Rayan followed him.

We walked into his office as we sat down he immediately lit his cigar looking at the report papers.

This that same girl from the tire situation? He asked as we said yeah and he said hmm.

Yea I want her in jail she literally destroyed everything we had in them apartments she has been harassing us and I believe Royce is still after her. Rayan said bringing royce up as I didn't even have to so we was on the same page.

Ok sign these papers I'll have my man go get her now she's being arrested for arson and damaged property and if he's the one that told her to do it or just anything he's going down too. He said. 

Thank you. I said as we got up and Brain Rayan hugged. We walked back to Tiana who we seen water broke and police officers was helping her calling the ambulance. Damn that came quick we quickly ran to her as she was laughing. I thought bitch you supposed to be in pain.

What's funny girl. I said.

I'm about to have a baby! Ahh! I feel it now. She finally screamed as me and Rayan laughed.

Ok they here. The officers said as they carried her on the stretcher.

We gone be right behind you. I said as we got into our cars following the ambulance.