Terri

Mmm.. right there. I moaned as Rayan was eating my pussy from the back. This woman was a straight sex god, she knew all the right places to please me. It felt so good to wake up in Aruba married to this woman. She ate me effortlessly as she stuck a finger in and out of me. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I rode her face. We been fucking all night till the dusk of dawn. It was currently 5AM.

I love that pussy! She said as we finally laid back down.

You better I love you! I said kissing her lips as I rubbed her face.

I'm gone take care of you 4Life it ain't nothing you ever gone want for. She said as I blushed.

You are so sweet and that's one of the reasons i fell inlove with you you ain't gone want for nothing either. I said as we tongue kissed passionately. 2hours in we realized we took a nap as it was 10:35am.

Ima go turn the shower on beautiful. Rayan said as she got up walking to the bathroom. Ugh she's so sexy I thought to myself. My phone ringed as it was sina saying bitchhh You got that pussy plastered didn't you. I laughed to myself she really knew how to make my days. I texted back as I sat my phone down walking to the bathroom as i seen rose petals in the tub with bubbles.

Aw you and these surprises this is cute. I said as she smiled.

Anything for you get in. She said as I got in and she held me until we felt we was ready wash up and get out. It feels great knowing somebody love you this much. 30 minutes we washed our bodies got dress. Sina texted me saying She had a surprise for us all to not make any plans. Lace pulled up in his Rolls royce and Drove us to our destination. Aruba was so beautiful this was my first time here I was loving it.

We pulled up to a cabin house by the water as we seen white and brown decorations everywhere. I smiled to myself not knowing what this surprise was. Sina, Miah, James,Tiana walked up to us giving us hugs and kisses. We walked to the back of the cabin and it was breakfast, different other foods with fruit, rose petals. It was beautiful I was thankful of them.

Damn like that? Rayan said cheesing as we all smiled.

Yea like that love birds congratulations to y'all. James said holding his class of champagne up.

We just wanted to do something nice for y'all. Sina said as we hugged.

I appreciate this so much this is beautiful. I said. As we all sat down and ate breakfast and everything else. We was feasting on this breakfast, Aruba did they thang when it came to all this food.

How does it feel to be married yall. Miah said as we looked at each other kissing.

Beautiful and we at this beautiful place neva been better. Rayan said as I blushed.

So much more then beautiful. I said.

Ugh let me take some pictures this is just to cute ahh my stomach! Tiana said as her water broke. We immediately all got up and Lace was already ready we was off to the hospital. I was so excited for them. We got married and now Tiana is finally having her baby. While in the car Tiana was screaming in pain as James tried to calm her down she slapped him. We started laughing. I laughed to myself thinking that only happens in movies.

Bitch! are you taking pictures right now. Tiana said looking at Sina taking pictures with her camera.

Bitch memories everybody smile! Sina said as we smiled. This was just all type of jokes.