Rayan

I was angry inside, I wanted to kill whoever was responsible for the murder of my baby bro and his girlfriend. What even made me madder was that they had a baby and he to young too even understand what's going on right now. I cried out with my glock in my hand. I sat down and prayed to god WHY and WHY today... Miah walked out. held me as I cried in pain. I lost my father growing up and now I lost my brother I was supposed to look after. They was going to pay on my watch.

It's gone be ok G breathe I know you hurting. Miah said to me over and over. She knew the pain I was in and Im sure she was in even more pain she just knew how to deal with situations better then me.

This shit hurt man I have to know who did this! I said.

Who you telling This shit crushing me every min I wanna find and know who did this too I believe it was Royce this wouldn't be the first you remember what happened. Miah said.

I got something for his ass he fucked with the wrong family it's starting to be unacceptable. I said.

You gone have to look after baby james I don't need you going to jail bro. Miah said as I looked at her.

I know Bro If I find out it's him he's dying he already pointed a gun at me before he will not keep fucking with my family. I said seriously.

It's only right and I'm down with you you already know. Miah said as I asked her what the girls was doing. I wasn't trying to tune my baby out because I know she's hurting as well but this is fucking me up. I'm just glad my bro got to experience the life he always wanted. We walked back into the house as Sina was laying down watching tv. I asked her were Terri was she said she was getting baby james together.

I walked upstairs as I seen her rubbing baby james to bed. I smiled to myself it made me feel heart felt. If I didn't have this women I don't know what I will have. We both lost a lot at this point and it was my job to keep her safe. She stood up as she seen him finally dose off I wrapped my arms around her kissing her neck. She turned around and hugged me tightly. We cried together. We let it all out as I hugged her tightly.

I love you and we will get threw this together. Terri said looking up at me.

I love you more we will how are you feeling? I asked her as we walked to our room. I walked to the bathroom to run us a warm bath.

I feel devastated and drained I thought this type of shit was over. Terri said.

It was Royce and I'm gonna kill him. I said to her.

I don't want you going to jail just let the police handle it. Terri said as we started to undress and get into the bath. It felt so good when it hit our bodies. We relaxed for about 30 mins then we got out, Got dress I immediately checked on baby james as he was still sleeping. After that I walked to the patio from our bedroom and rolled a fat blunt. It was needed like a mf my thoughts was everywhere as Terri joined me. She sat on my lap as I held her.

I'll let the police handle it but if it happens again I have no choice ma. I said. I was lying but not so lying. I wanted royce dead to begin with he fucked with us got people to burn our apartments down it was never over to begin with.

Thank you. Terri said as we smoked the blunt till we felt tired. I was even pissed that they didn't even get to enjoy they birthday who wants to remember they birthday like this.