Terri

LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA.
Tuesday, 3:00PM

I just got to the air bnb on my 2nd day of working at the nursing center. I enjoyed seeing and talking with the patents as well in helping them feel better everyday. Sometimes they didn't have family members to see them most did so the ones that didn't I make sure they have a good time. Rayan told me to get dress and be ready at 4 for our date. I can't say I didn't have butterflies about today. We really been fucking and kicking it heavy and it's like we clicked since we first met.

I walked into the shower singing a song by Beyoncé as I heard Tiana and Sina walking in singing with me as we did a duet.

Privacy bitches. I said laughing as they laughed.

Bitch please i see you getting ready to go out this cute. Sina said as I turned the water off grabbing my towel getting out.

Yesss she gone fuck good tonight in this. Tiana said.

Y'all is stupid y'all think it's cute. I said.

Yes she ain't gone be able to keep her hands off you. Sina said.

Speaking of that James taking me out today too. Tiana said smiling.

Ok me and miah set this shit all the way up. Sina said as we laughed.

We finished talking and joking around as I got dressed and Sina did my hair. Tiana did my makeup, just a lil bit I didn't wanna do to much. I looked into the mirror as I did my dance.

Y'all did y'all shit. I said as they hyped me up dancing with me. As we was doing that we heard Miah, Rayan, James downstairs being loud.

They walked downstairs as I looked into the mirror one last time not before looking down my phone started ringing saying unknown. I answered it as it was royce.

Baby give me another chance. He cried to me. For a min I felt bad but I knew I had to keep doing me.

Royce sign them papers for me or I will file to be single it's a simple thing to do. I said as his voice changed.

I will kill you stay away from Rayan she's no better then me. He said hanging up as I recorded what he said to send to my lawyer. He was officially nuts and I was proud to be done and gone.

Everything good. Rayan said walking up to me. She had swag for days and smelt so good.

Yes it's almost 4 where you taking me. I said as she laughed hugging me.

It's a surprise let's go smoke. She said as we walked downstairs to smoke with everybody else. We walked downstairs as everybody was rolling up, talking. We smoked with them for about 10mins then Me and Rayan left out as everybody else went they separate ways for the day.

The car ride to wherever she was taking me was nice, I stuck my hand out the window feeling the air hit my hands. I thought to myself I wish my mom was here to see me grow. I snapped out of my trance looking up we was at a park. She smiled at me getting out and walking over to let me out. Grabbing my hand we walked over to a beautiful picnic with chicken wings, fruit, chips, beverages. 

Aww this is so cute Ray. I said smiling giving her a hug as she hugged me tightly.

I was hoping you liked it. She said as we sat down gazing at one another.

Fuck like I love it thank you. I said. I was truly appreciative.

Got the blunt wraps too. She said as I laughed.

Gotta stay with that. I said eating the Buffalo wings.

She sparked the blunt as I wiped my mouth.

You are breath taking ma. She said pecking my lips.

Thank you you beautiful too. I said as we tongue kissed.

I don't know why anybody would not want to treat you right. She said making me blush the 1000th time now.

I don't know either it ain't hard. I said.

It ain't he signed those papers. She said as we was eating.

Nope he's not ever gone do it exactly why I'm filing for single. I said.

Good for you you deserve happiness. She said looking out at the lake.

You know he said he gonna kill me I believe him but being fearful like I was is the old me this is the new me. I said as she looked at me with a smile and I smiled.

Yo that's out I would most definitely report that shit but as long as I'm around he ain't touching a damn thing. She said pecking my lips as I smiled. I could tell she was serious, it's been a couple weeks since we been kicking it and I'm already feeling some type of way. I could say she makes me feel good and safe.

I am aww I appreciate it boo. I said as we half way finished all our wings talking and flirting.

Let's take a picture. She said as we got close posing and smiling. We took a couple of pictures.

I don't want you involved tho you know with the socking him he might take that to the extreme. I said knowing Royce.

Man fuck him I got bail money if so. She said laughing as I laughed.

As it started to get late, we packed up and left headed to see a movie as we ate pop corn. During the movie we had a quick lil session as her windows was tented. I've never done this before but she made me feel like I can do anything.