Terri

LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA.
11:45PM.

I was at brunch with my girls Sina, Tiana. It was a roof top brunch here in hollywood where every celebrity go, everybody and they mama go here and they was the bomb for whoever wanted to stop by. I was glad we got Tiana out the house and she was doing more better then when the situation first happened. Me and Rayan finally got our new house together lil by lil . Everything was slowly going back to normal.

Thank y'all for taking me out. Tiana said looking at her menu as we did the same.

Of course boo. Sina said.

Girl you was not about to stay in the house forever. I said as she laughed.

I know that I love y'all. Tiana said as Sina took her phone out taking a selfie of us.

Rayan was at her shop handling things due to a video matthew seen that some guys was trying to vandalize her shop. my baby was really doing it up for niggas to be wanting to take from her i just hope whoever it is go get a job and leave people the fuck alone. I told georgia I wanted to take a break from working and she told me I could come back whenever I wanted that I needed a break to live my life. I've been a RN since I was 19 and I'm 23 now. I just wanted to live life, travel maybe start a business to where I'm going to people houses doing in home nurse house work.

The guy came back with our order as it smelled good making are stomachs growl for hunger as we dung in like no tomorrow. While we was eating I kept seeing this light skin guy staring at me while he was at the bar with his friends. Little did he know I was taken and wasn't checking for no nigga again.

Girl he is staring staring ain't he. Sina said as we laughed.

Cause my bitch fine tho. Tiana said hyping me up.

No that's all us. I said.

Right did you and Ray find a place. Tiana asked.

I was just about to tell y'all the good news yes we found a beautiful mansion in hollywood I will be having a home gathering for y'all to see maybe this weekend. I said.

Yesss congratulations can't nothing stop you. Sina said.

Congratulations babes I'm so proud of you you got out that toxic relationship and you found somebody new and I'm just so proud of all of us we deserve a nice trip somewhere. Tiana said as Sina agreed.

Thank y'all y'all was with me every step of the way I'm proud of y'all too it's up from here we should go to the Caribbean islands. I said.

That would be so relaxing I really need a trip let's do it. Sina said.

Yes cause you came all the way from Jamaica to check on us. Tiana said.

Had too it's us Vs the world we gotta let them know about the Caribbean islands. Sina said.

As we was talking, we finally finish eating our food. Next thing you know that guy that was staring came up to me.

How y'all ladies doing I'm andre porter wide receiver for the dolphins. He said extending his hand out towards me looking at me with lust.

It's nice to meet you andre but we all taken sorry. Sina said as he still was trying to talk to us.

Damn i was hoping she at least wasn't. He said.

Well I am. I said straight forward as we seen Royce walking up to him. I rolled my eyes with disgust. it's been 6months and He still gave me that affect.

Hey Dre you ready I gotta go do this thing. Royce said looking at me. I didn't bother looking at him as they was still standing by us we finished talking and laughing wondering why they was still by us.

Long time no see T. Royce said.

Look it here you got a lot of balls coming up to her knowing what you and Rissa just did now I should call the police. Tiana said.

I don't know what you talking about let's go Dre. He said as him and his boy walked off. Yeah he was most definitely involved little did he know the police was after his ass.

Ugh he irks my insides. I said rolling my eyes as they laughed.

Girl he is still so mad. Sina said.

After that we left the brunch place and went our separate ways. I drove to the house as I seen a car trying to run me off the rode as I sped faster. Whoever this was wanted me dead I thought.

I stopped at the red light as the blue car was tinted black so i couldn't see who was in there but then i noticed that it was Royce old bmw. Once I knew it was him I sped off as I was 11 mins away from home I was hoping Ray was at home.

The fact that he followed me all the way to my house showed me how crazy he was and I dialed the police station so fast. As I parked in the drive way Ray wasn't there Royce got out his car walking up to my window.

You need to fucking leave Royce ! I said locking my doors. I immediately dialed Rayan number as she picked up I told her Royce was at the house to call O'neal.

I just wanna talk to you it's been 6 months I've been going threw hell with out you T. He said crying.

I don't care I'm with somebody new leave now! I said as he started to look mad again. This man was bipolar asf. Mins later Rayan pulled up and I knew it was about to go down.

Get tf away from her and why tf you at my house nigga. Rayan said stepping up to him. I got out the car cause they was too close.

You took what's mines. Royce said with anger as he took a gun out pointing it at Rayan. I stepped infront of her cause this was my battle.

You shoot her you gone have to shoot me. I said. I meant that with ever fiber in my body I was inlove and would do anything to protect my baby as she did the same.