Terri

I was in the kitchen with the girls as I grabbed glasses for the wine they brought. it was so thoughtful that we had people that came threw for us just because we were engaged. I mean we did the same for Miah and Sina but I was just so appreciative. It was unreal that I was gonna be married again. I could say this was the happiest I ever been.

Tell us the colorsss! Sina said excitedly as I smiled.

I honestly don't know this is all so unreal. I said. She really loved me enough to marry me.

You didn't think she was gone marry you or something. Tiana questioned.

Girl I knew like a mf when y'all was in my house that day. Sina said as we all laughed.

I mean I felt it don't get me wrong but did I think she was gone actually do it I didn't. I said.

First comes the house , second comes the marriage, 3 comes the baby and y'all gone have some babies. Tiana said.

And look whose having the baby for us. Sina said rubbing Tiana belly.

Yes I can't wait for it all. I said. I was getting married. They was having a baby again.

We grabbed our babes seafood boil bags as we walked back into the living room they was on the couch high ass hell as we laughed. I grabbed a big sheet to put on the floor because seafood gets messy as hell.

What genre y'all wanna watch? I asked.

Let's watch that new movie Violent Night with that santa clause. Sina said.

Oh yea I heard that shit was funny. Miah said as we all started digging in. When I tell you this seafood shit became so good in life with that garlic butter hot sauce. I loved every bit of crabs, clams,shrimp etc.

We watched Violent night as we ate and got messy drinking wine. It was a straight vibe. The movie was funny as we all busted out laughing at the scenes. A hour later we finished eating as everybody started to get tired. We said our goodbyes as I started to clean up and put the rest of the food in the fridge.

I walked back to the living room as I seen Rayan smoking a blunt. I smiled sitting on her lap as she smiled holding me tight.

We got the best family behind us. She said.

I agree today was nice the girls brung up colors today so tomorrow I'm gonna go dressy hunting to get everything together. I said.

Sounds good baby I can't wait I'll go suit shopping tomorrow as well just gotta find another computer tech for the shop. Rayan said.

That'll be good just start putting in hires on a app called indeed people will tap in. I said.

You so smart and sexy. She said.

You know what else is sexy. I said kissing her neck.

What ma? She said grabbing my ass tight as I moaned.

If you fuck me hard right now. I said standing up taking my clothes off. She took her pants off which revealed her long thick strap that I loved. I sat facing her as I stuck it in putting my head back as she sucked on my body.

Bounce on yo shit baby. She said as I bounced faster moaning uncontrollably. She stroked faster upwards holding me tight.

Oh yes daddy ! Oh shit ! She picked me up stand fucking me as my eyes went to the back of my head.

I'm gone fuck you like this forever you hear me? Huh!

We fucked over and over again till we got tired when I tell you I was hot and sweaty that's what I was honey. She fucked me reckless. We laughed to catch our breathes.

Damn I'm gone be doing this for the rest of my life. Rayan said as we tongue kissed.

Yes you are baby. I said as we looked each other in the eyes smiling.

What you think about getting married somewhere on a island. She said lighting the blunt back up passing it to me.

I would love to do that ugh ! I squealed. I was so happy to marry the love of my life to be.

It's a plan then mamas. She said. We layed back and smoked reefa all night.