Matthew PART

I sniffed my last line of coke as I got up pacing back and forth. I can't believe I almost killed my friend. I looked at Riley as she laughed at me sniffing a pile of coke. I been doing coke for a while I just hid it from Rayan them. If they knew I was this crazy and fucked up they wouldn't have hired me. At first it was really about friendship but once I seen how they didn't need me no more I had to throw them off with Riley throwing herself on Rayan. It worked out perfectly. Right about now the police is looking for me I was in Tustin Ca. I was paranoid I needed to go to colombia somewhere. I managed to take that 800million by uploading it to my account. Even tho they was still millionaires and I was too. I just wanted more.

Now baby you can have your own shop fuck them! Riley said getting naked.

Oh yea! I said as she pulled my pants off grabbing my dick.

She kissed it then entered it in her mouth sucking it up and down. I put my head back as she sucked passionately. This bitch was a goddess she sucked dick to the bone.

We fucked for a couple hours as we was stoned out of it. All I can remember is that we fell asleep and the cops was standing over us as I opened my eyes. We tried to run as they tackled us to the floor hard handcuffing us. This was attempted of murder and coke laying around. Right there I knew I was fucked even my wife. They read of our rights to remain then shoved us inside the car. So they called the police on me that's crazy! I can't go to jail!

Sir I can't go to jail that's not even my shit back there. I yelled as they laughed. I started kicking the seats.

You do that again I'll sock the shit out of you don't kick my seat. The officer said.

Let my wife go she has nothing to do with this I have money. I said as he got quiet.

How much you got. He said as I smiled. Money talks all type of ways.

I'll give you 40k to let me and my wife go the chief doesn't have to know. I said.

You are really sick your going down. He said as I screamed fuck! He tricked me how stupid can I be to really think... We pulled into the station as we was slammed into a cell immediately. I paced back and forth. I needed a lawyer if not for me for my wife cause technically she didn't do shit.