Terri

I woke up everybody was still sleeping. Except for baby james as I smiled at him he had his eyes open and was blowing bubbles out his mouth. Luckily the bag James and Tiana brung to the birthday party was stocked with clothes and food for him. As I thought about that my heart got sadden as a tear fell from my eyes. I went to the bathroom to run a lil water to give him a quick bath so he can be fresh and baby clean. I begin cleaning him up as he smiled he was a mixture of Tiana and James. I promise to take care of him for his parents with out a doubt in my mind.

I heard Rayan phone ringing as she got up answering it. I got baby james out the tub drying him off real good and applied Johnson's baby oil on him as I put his clothes on. I walked back into the room as Rayan seem to be talking to Officer O'neal. She got off the phone got up and picked baby james up giving me lil pecks.

Hey lil man how are you? That was O'neal he said that could have been Royce and Rissa retaliating on us. Rayan said as I rolled my eyes at they're names.

They killed the people we loved the most they need to be behind bars how could they let them go. I said furiously.

I don't know but we fasho gone be protected you hear me we not gone worry about that we gotta give James Tiana a balloon memorial today and celebrate them the right way for this funeral. Rayan said. I loved the fact that she was tryna be strong about the situation hell I was trying to be. I just hate to know they was gone it was very much unreal still.

I know and yeah most definitely have to get that together you go relax yourself I'm gonna go cook some breakfast and see if Miah and Sina up. I said as she handed me baby james back to go shower. I said. She looked so dead in the face. I knew she felt disconnected about her brother. I grabbed James baby bag off the bed as I headed downstairs to make him a bottle. I decided to cook some Homemade french Toast, Cheese eggs, Bacon with some French Vanilla coffee. It was needed for all of us to put something on are stomach's. I know when my granny died I didn't want to eat anything or sleep. I laid baby james in his chair as I started to make his bottle. He was so cute. Sina walked into in the kitchen saying Heey boo you need any help while she kissed James.

Yess would you like to dip the french toast. I said smiling as she smiled.

You know I would. She said taking over dipping the french toast.

How you holding up? I asked her as she looked at me.

Girl I had a nightmare about Tiana it was like she was saying y'all look after my baby. Sina said.

Damn I'm so fucked up about this I hate it every min it's like we was just all smiling and laughing then this shit happen. I said.

Yea it's crazy Tiana and James was just starting to get along and be happier in they situation it just really saddens me we never gone see them again I don't even think I'll ever enjoy this Birthday Month. Sina said as my heart broke into pieces. I felt the same way. We talked as we cooked. 20 mins in the food was ready I gave baby james his bottle as he ready to start crying.

Y'all straight? Miah said walking up as Sina asked her was she hungry. She proceeded to make her a plate as Miah sat down.

How Rayan? Miah asked.

She still upset she not doing so good I feel. I said. I was so hurt for her and even hurt for all of us it would never be the same anymore.

She gone be like that for a while sis don't even take it none way. Miah said giving me advice. I appreciated it. Rayan came down as we all ate some good food to settle us for the day, we then talked about how we was gonna get dress and wait for Lace to arrive. We decided to have the memorial and funeral all in one. Knowing how much Tiana loved pink, James loved Red. We did pink and red balloons to go up in the air. Pink and red candles with their pictures on them. Lace said he was here as we left out the house. We rode in an all black GMC truck while Lace drove Tiana and James inside the car. I Appreciated Lace services he was always here for them. He was family for life. We had the service and it turned out the way it should have. I hope they knew we loved them to death. After the funeral we decided to go to a restaurant to go get some drinks and a peace of mind.

We arrived at Morton's Steak house, they had the finest steaks, margaritas, whiskeys. You know it it was all the above. I just wanted a couple margaritas knowing I just buried one of my best of friends and her boyfriend. We got out the car walking into the restaurant as the lady said she'll look for us a seating. She gave us a private setting  room where we all sat down.

I need about 20 drinks on this table right now. Rayan said as we laughed.

I was just thinking about that, I can take that up for an offer. I said.

I heard that make it 50. Sina said. Baby james was in and out of sleep he was just a new born.

Can I get you guys started on anything. The waiter said.

Could you order us a round of every drink you have on the menu. Rayan said. She wasn't playing.

Ok, any food orders I can take? The waiter said again.

I'll take some honey spicy wings for starters with some artichoke dip. I said.

Oouu that sound good I'll take some lemon pepper wings with the wonton chicken tacos. Sina said. Ok we was fat at this point.

Got it, anything else I can get yall. She said looking at Miah and Rayan.

I'll take the steak and lobster tail for right now. Miah said.

I just want the drinks. Rayan said.

Alrighty I'll be back with the drinks. She said walking off. I started making kissey faces at Rayan as she kissed my lips.