Rayan

LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA.
12:55PM.

We walked into the club as we seen James at the bar drinking. He wasn't with no bitch or nothing that we know of but you could tell he was out of his mind. I hated to see him like this. We walked over to him as he seen us.

Wassup. He said drinking down a whole bottle of tequila.

Wassup brodie you good. I said as we sat down next to him.

Hell nah my whole son just passed on me and Tiana is upset with me feels like everything is just fucked! He yelled.

Everything gone be straight bro i know it's a hard time right now but you gotta be there for Tiana. Miah said.

I know I'm tryna keep it up for the both of us i caused this shit. He said as I ordered a drink for me and Miah.

I would say this you take as many days off of week as you need and you Tiana go on a trip or somewhere to get y'all mind together. I said. A trip won't bring back they baby but it would bring them closer i thought.

That would be nice you sure i mean we got a lot of orders how y'all gone handle all that. He said as my phone started ringing it read Brian O'neal. This must be about Rissa bitch ass.

Don't worry about that we got this. Miah said.

Aye I'll be back I got a call. I said stepping to a quiet area from the club.

Hey I got good news for you Rissa is in jail and will be going to trail to serve time for arson, we also looking for Royce so we decided to have her make him confess over the phone which she called him today. He said. They was stupid as hell to think they was gone get away with this.

Sounds good B keep me updated we'll be at trail. I said as we hung up.

I was excited to hear that she was gone do time for what she did to us out of spite. Rather then living her life and moving on she decided to be in jail. As for Royce haaaaa I got yo woman nigga and you can neva break us apart.

I walked back to them as we seen James was drunk out of his mind. We carried him out as we got into the car heading to Tiana place to lay him down.

When we pulled up to her place 20 mins in we seen Terri and Sina parked outside. I parked as James hurried opened the door throwing up. My nigga was drunk as hell. I hated to see him like this.

Can you walk? I asked him as he said yea. We walked to the door as he got his key out opening it we seen them on the couch drinking wine watching tv.

Hey y'all. Sina said as Miah walked to sit by her talking to Tiana who looked out her mind but getting it together.

James layed out on the floor as I sat next to Terri.

I appreciate y'all for stopping by this is honestly been very hard for us. Tiana said thanking us but that's what family for.

Girl we love y'all. We all said letting them know wassup.

I love y'all. James said laughing he was drunk asf.

This nigga. Miah said as we laughed, even Tiana started laughing. it was hard times but never dull.