Terri

LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA.
3:55PM.

I was in the kitchen cooking Alfredo pasta and Texas Toast listening to SZA GOOD DAYS. As I rocked back and forth singing along. That was my song! Them butterflies started kicking in once Rayan was saying she was on the way. I couldn't believe I was now her girlfriend, I can say I've been happy and been having fun since I first met her. As I checked on my toast I got a FT call from Sina saying check instagram NOW!

BITCH RAYAN IS KISSING THAT BITCH. She said as I put her on pause clicked on Instagram and seen Rissa all up on Rayan.

That's crazy she's on her way here I need a explanation on this. I said.

Hit me back when you do cause unt un I told Rayan but then again that hoe is crazy. Sina said as I laughed.

Yes let's not jump to conclusions just yet babe thank you tho. I said as she blew kisses at me hanging up. I loved my bestie she had my back thru whatever. When I got off the phone with her I heard a few knocks on the door as I opened it Rayan was smiling holding flowers and candy up. She was so cute and sweet. I hugged her as she walked in picking me up kissing on my neck as I stopped her.

What's this. I said holding the phone up as she took it.

I just left from work to go to Walgreens I seen her pull up when I got out the store she was standing by my car and tried to kiss on me somebody rolled up and took pictures I put that on my dad Rest In Peace. She said looking into my eyes. I could tell she was telling the truth.

That's crazy she's gonna be a big problem huh. I said.

I ain't know she was gone be all like this but I just want you to know Royce and her is trying to fuck up what we got going. She said holding onto me trying to kiss me again as I pecked her lips.

Well he hasn't contacted me since they said he made bail if so he's involved he gone go back every time. I said as she followed me to the kitchen.

Right oooo it smells good in here but just know I would never cheat on you ma. She said holding onto me as I checked on the food.

Thank you I'm about to make your plate right now and good I will never. I said turning around as we kissed and she sat down on my island chair counter.

Appreciate it how was your day. She said.

It was good thank you for my flowers your so sweet. I said blushing as she laughed.

You deserve it all. She said as I made our plates and poured us a glass of wine.

You as well. I said as we started eating.

This is good babe, I was wondering if you would be my plus one to my brotha Matthew get-together tonight around 7. She said.

I did a lil sum sum thank you ofc. I said.

Him and his wife have a get-together every year with close friends and stuff so yea. She said.

Oh nice that's how it supposed to be nothing but good vibes. I said as my phone started ringing. It was Sina calling back.

Hey bitch you coming to the party tonight I know Rayan asked you. She said as we laughed. Sina was something else but I loved every bit of her.

Yea I'm coming and that bitch tried to kiss on her while she was at Walgreens picking me up some flowers. I said smiling at Rayan as she smiled blowing kisses at me.

Unt un keep them hoes in check Ray but how niceee y'all ugly cute. She said laughing.

These hoes need to learn when somebody don't want them no more. Rayan said finishing up her food.

Exactly but yea girl we'll see y'all there. I said as she said bye and we hung up.

Sina ass be on it. Rayan said as we laughed together.

Yes she does. I said throwing our plates away, then drinking my water as she drunk her Pepsi. we started talking some more as we walked to my living room to sit down and watch TV until the get together tonight. She started to roll 2 blunts as I looked for something to watch.

You sexy as hell. She said smiling as I blushed.

You fine as hell. I said.