THANK YOU

Hi! So I guess this is the end..

I would like to write more stories but my free time schedule won't let me. I have a lot of responsibilities at home and school and I really need to focus on them..

Thank you for reading my books and I hope it made you happy just like how it made me happy while writing them..

I will never forget those who supported me from the start, they know who they are and I thank you guys for that! You guys are so amazing!

Wow! Writing books is a roller coaster ride and I have never felt so happy as I publish every chapter.. Being an author is really amazing but my favorite part really is reading your feedbacks.. 

Some comments made me smile and laugh and some just made me want to be a better author so I could publish chapters that will satisfy my readers..

I'm really sad that all of this has to end here.. But yeah, I'm happy that I got to be at this point.

Thank you for all the votes, the comments, the support.. As simple as it is.. Thank you guys for reading..

I'll say goodbye for now but I have one thing to promise.. This won't be the last story that I will write.. I will be back.. Not soon, not sure when, but I promise I will be back. So guys! Wait for me!

Once again.. Thank you guys! You all touched my heart.. And just like what Lisa loves to say.. I love you guys to the moon and back!

Thank you for reaching the end of Her Sweet Soul!...

I will miss you guys a lot!! ( I am not crying. Promise)

P. S.  I might write an alternate ending for this book.. I don't know when.. But I will..

For the last time...
PLEASE VOTE! THANK YOU!

All right reserved.