XXI

a·pol·o·gize

/əˈpäləˌjīz/

verb

express regret for something that one has done wrong.

Lalisa Manoban

"Remember when you almost trip with your face on the ground if only I did not catch you? You should really be thankful or else you'll look really ugly by now" I said while smirking and she scoffed while crossing her arms..

"Ha! I saved you too! When our friends almost find out about your secret between your legs! I pretended to be sick and even acted like I have an epilepsy just so they wouldn't try to touch you! " Dahyun said and I laugh while remembering all the things that she did back when we were 3 years old.. She really is hilarious...

Dahyun is my cousin.. She's the only daughter of my uncle which is my dad's sibling.. Her mom died after giving birth to her and her dad died 10 years ago..

We were close friends until her parents decided to stay in Oklahoma after my parents death.. I haven't seen her for like 9 to 10 years and I'm very happy that she's here right now..

We are both parentless but that doesn't mean that we're different.. Me and Dahyun are special.. Maybe that's why we get along even after all these years of not seeing each other.

She went back to Korea yesterday because she wants to visit our grandfather.. I saw her yesterday but we didn't actually get to chat like this since she left immediately because of her schedule..

Just like me, she will run this company.. I'm the president and she will be the vice and we didn't have any issues with that..

Dahyun is a fun, go with the flow person.. She would choose being vice president since it has less work than the president.. I'm glad that we didn't have those family fights for company positions.. Even if we have one, I'll give in my position easily..

I'm not that greedy..

"Yeah! I remember that! That's so hilarious! You even pretended to be having a seizure" I laughed my ass out while holding onto my stomach because it's starting to hurt.. Me and Dahyun shared a lot of memories in a short amount of time..